Baidyanath Drakshasava (special) Bottle Of 300 Ml
Keeping 100 years of legacy alive, Baidyanath is one of the oldest and pioneers of ayurvedic medicines. Baidyanath Drakshasava is a formulation of 7 different herbal components, each with multiple benefits to address the needs of today’s patients at reasonable prices. Made with 100% ayurvedic ingredients, Baidyanath Drakshasava treats simple ailments like anaemia and fever and addresses more complex issues, including cardiac weakness.
A spoon full of Drakshasava provides the much-needed nutrition and maintains body strength contributing to a healthy and peaceful life.
- Each dosage of Baidyanath Drakshasava helps to improve digestion.
- Helps to treat piles, intestinal worms and wounds successfully.
- Treats cardiac disorders.
- Provides nutrition that leads to improved body strength and energy.
- Made with the benefits of herbs that work on the gastrointestinal tract.
- Treats simple as well as complex health issues with ease.
- You can buy Drakshasava online in India.
- Drakshasava from Baidyanath treats piles and improves digestion.
- Promotes healthy intestines and treats wounds successfully.
- Enriched with the benefits of 7 and more herbs that stimulate appetite and enhances body strength by providing energy.
- These herbs are great for the gastrointestinal tract.
- Regular intake will lead to a healthy life.
How to Use
- Open the newly packed Baidyanath Drakshasava.
- Take one spoonful of drakshasava before going to bed daily.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage suggested by your physician.
- Read the label carefully before using Baidyanath Products.
- Store the product safely in a cool and dry place.
- Keep the product away from direct sunlight.
- Baidyanath Drakshasava is not meant for kids.
- Stick to the recommended dosage.
Q 1. Does Baidyanath Drakshasava increase weight?
Ans. Regular intake of Baidyanath drakshasava corrects your appetite, which might lead to an increase in body weight.
Q 2. Does Drakshasava contain alcohol?
Ans. As it is made up of grapes or raisin concentrate, it may sometimes be termed a weak wine but not alcohol.
Q 3. How is Drakshasava made?
Ans. The goodness of 7 herbs, grapes, and raisins together make this ayurvedic tonic prevent major and minor health disorders.
Q 4. Can Baidyanath Drakshasava be consumed daily?
Ans. Yes, the appropriate dosage of Baidyanath Drakshasava can be consumed daily before going to bed.