Baidyanath Body Oli Oil Bottle Of 500 Ml
Baidyanath Oli Oil is an ayurvedic massage oil that has Italian olives, sandalwood oil and almond oil as its dominant ingredients. The Oli Oil is naturally packed with anti-ageing antioxidants and its hydrating properties make it superb for hair, skin and nails. Baidyanath Oli Oil moisturises and makes skin soft, smooth & radiant. Italian olive oil replenishes and nourishes skin while leaving it healthy and radiant looking. Olives protect your skin from harmful toxins that cause ageing. Baidyanath Oli Oil is enriched with Olive Oil, Almonds, Sandal and Neem. It removes dryness, tones your skin and safeguards against rashes and sunburn.
- The Baidyanath Oli Oil promotes blood circulation and helps in lightening blemishes and scars.
- The Baidyanath Oil improves skin texture and makes skin supple, glowing and radiant.
- This Oli Oil soothes dry skin and slows skin ageing.
- Baidyanath Oli Oil is an excellent product to help in curbing stress and anxiety.
- The rich nutrients of the Oli Oil renew the skin and sloughs away dead skin cells and also detoxifies the skin and protect it from microbes.
- The Oli Oil calms irritated skin and is good for sensitive skin. The Baidyanath Oli Oil can also be used on the face and the body.
The key ingredients of the Baidyanath Oli Oil are:
- Italian olive oil
- Sesame oil (sesamumindicum)
- Neem oil
- Daruharidra (berberis aristata)
- Manjith (rubia cordifolia)
- Haldi (circumalongum)
- Lodhra (symplocos racemosa)
- Sandalwood oil
- Liquid paraffin
- Kalka materials
- Butylated Hydroxyanisole
- Promotes blood circulation.
- Renews the skin and sloughs away dead skin cells.
- Calms irritated skin and are good for sensitive skin.
How to Use
Pour some oil into your palm and apply it to your body. For the best results, apply it before taking bath in summers and after bathing in winters and apply it in circular motions till it gets completely absorbed into the skin.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Should be protected from direct light.
- For external use only.
1. What is the Baidyanath Oli Oil made from?
The Baidyanath Oli Oil is formulated from Italian Olive Oil, Sesame Oil, Neem Oil, etc.
2. Is the Baidyanath Oli Oil herbal?
Yes, the Baidyanath Oli Oil is a herbal oil.
3. Can I use the Baidyanath Oil on my face?
Yes, the Baidyanath Oli Oil can be used on the face.