Baidyanath Amlapittantak Yog - 100 Tablets
Baidyanath Amlapittantak Yog is a herbal formula made from premium quality, potent natural ingredients. It helps you prevent and heal from various common health problems like hyperacidity, indigestion, gastric problems and general weakness by boosting your immunity level.
- It acts as an antacid, carminative and appetiser that gives relief from acidity.
- Baidyanath Amlapittantak Yog can prove very beneficial in treating acid reflux diseases.
- It helps in the treatment of dyspepsia, gastritis and acid peptic disorders.
- It also proved very beneficial in treating loss of appetite.
- Baidyanath Amlapittantak Yog helps to overcome indigestion and cure heartburn effectively.
- It comprises heavy metals, which will balance the tridoshas of the human body.
- Baidyanath Amlapittantak Yog is a herbal technique that helps to boost your overall health and immunity.
- It is an excellent source of iron.
- It provides relief from nausea and stops vomiting.
How to Use
- Take 1-2 tablets after meals with water once or twice a day.
- Always use it after being directed by a physician or health care professional.
- The correct dosage of Baidyanath Amlapittantak Yog depends on the patient's age, gender and previous medical details.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from the direct exposure of sunlight.
- Keep it away from the reach and sight of children.
- Always lock the bottle after use.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your physician.
- Do not use the product if the expiry date has passed.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Q 1. Can pregnant women take this medicine?
Ans. No, Baidyanath Amlapittantak Yog is not suitable for pregnant women or lactating women as it can have some harmful effects on them. So, this medicine should be strictly taken under medical supervision.
Q 2. Can Baidyanath Amlapittantak Yog be addictive?
Ans. No, Amlapittantak Yog Baidyanath medicine is not addictive or habit-forming at all. This medicine is taken in a precise dose and for a limited period, as prescribed by the doctor or any health consultant.
Q 3. Is the use of Baidyanath Amlapittantak Yog safe for children?
Ans. Baidyanath Amlapittantak Yog has not been approved for children's use as they can experience some side effects if they use it.