Soliten 10mg Tablet
Soliten 10 MG Description
Soliten Tablet contain Solifenacin as its active ingredient which is used in the overactive bladder where the patient has a strong feeling to urinate with leakage of urine (urge urinary incontinence)
, strong feeling to urinate immediately (urgency) and often urinating (increase frequency). It works by relaxation of the bladder muscle. It is to be taken with or without food and swallowed whole with an adequate amount of water. Dry mouth, nausea, indigestion are some of the side effects of using this medicine. If side effects bother you or your condition doesn't improve, consult with your doctor.
|You Save||₹75.00 (15% on MRP)|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR URINARY INCONTINENCE|
Uses of Soliten 10 MG
Contraindications of Soliten 10 MG
- If you are allergic to Solifenacin or any of the other ingredients of Soliten Tablet.
- If you have severe liver disease.
- If you are taking ketoconazole, ritonavir, nelfinavir, itraconazole medicines and you also have severe kidney disease or moderate liver disease.
Side effects of Soliten 10 MG
- Dry mouth
- Pain in stomach
Precautions and Warnings of Soliten 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have heart disease or kidney disease.
- You have an infection of the urinary tract.
- You have difficulty emptying your bladder.
- You have a stomach or bowel problem.
- You have severe kidney disease.
- You have swelling of the face, tongue, lips and/or swelling of the upper airway.
Mode of Action of Soliten 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Soliten 10 MG
Interactions of Soliten 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Dosage of this medicine to be kept minimal when taken together with other medicines such as ketoconazole, ritonavir, nelfinavir, itraconazole.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid interactions.
Storage and disposal of Soliten 10 MG
- Store at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.