Montair 4mg Starwberry Flavour Strip Of 15 Chewable Tablets
Montair 4 MG Description
Montair Chewable Tablet contains montelukast, an anti-allergic medicine. Montair is used for the treatment of asthma and other allergic conditions such as a runny or blocked nose, watery eyes, itchin
g, etc. This medicine works by inhibiting the action of natural chemical substance leukotrienes responsible for allergic conditions. By blocking leukotrienes, Montelukast improves asthma symptoms, helps control asthma and improves seasonal allergy symptoms.
Uses of Montair 4 MG
- Montair Chewable Tablet is used for the treatment of asthma, which is inadequately controlled by other inhaled medications and exercise-induced asthma.
- It is also used for relieving symptoms of allergic rhinitis (runny nose, sneezing, chest congestion, itching, watery eyes and stuffy nose).
Contraindications of Montair 4 MG
Side effects of Montair 4 MG
- Abdominal pain
- Dry mouth
- Nasal congestion
Precautions and Warnings of Montair 4 MG
Other General Warnings
- You experience agitation, aggression, irritability, restlessness and suicidal thinking, then immediately inform your doctor.
- Montair is not meant for relief during an acute attack of asthma. You are advised to have appropriate rescue medication to manage such acute events.
Mode of Action of Montair 4 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Montair 4 MG
Interactions of Montair 4 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Montairmg may be administered routinely with other medications used for the management and chronic treatment of asthma.
- Medicines used for the treatment of seizures or fits such as phenytoin and medicine used in the treatment of tuberculosis such as rifampicin should be used cautiously.
- Inform your doctor about all other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking before starting with the Montair Chewable Tablet.
Storage and disposal of Montair 4 MG
- Store Montair Chewable Tablet at room temperature in a cool dry place.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.