Finap 1mg Tablet
Finap 1 MG Description
Finap Tablet is used in men for the treatment of benign prodynamic hyperplasia (a condition in men where the prostate gland is enlarged, making it difficult to pass urine). It contains finasteride as
its active ingredient. This medicine should only be used by men who are above 18 years of age. Women, children and adolescents should not use this tablet. Finap Tablet should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It can be taken with or without food. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history.
- Routwin Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mlt Laboratories Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 63.00₹ 56.075.71% CHEAPER₹ 5.61/Tablet
Uses of Finap 1 MG
Contraindications of Finap 1 MG
- If you are allergic to finasteride or any other ingredients of Finap Tablet.
- If you are already taking a similar medicine to treat an enlarged prostate gland like dutasteride.
- If you are less than 18 years of age.
- If you are a woman.
Side effects of Finap 1 MG
- Reduced sex drive
- Unable to get an erection
- Sexual problems (abnormal ejaculation)
Precautions and Warnings of Finap 1 MG
- Finap Tablet is meant for use only in men and should not be taken by women. If your partner is pregnant or thinks she may be pregnant, you must use protection while having sexual intercourse.
- Men who are planning to have a baby must first consult a doctor, as this medicine may affect male fertility.
- Please reach out to your doctor for further information.
Other General Warnings
- You are planning to have a child.
- You notice any changes in your breast (like pain, lumps, nipple discharge, etc).
- You are due to have a blood test, as Finap Tablet may alter the results. Inform the doctor or staff person that you are taking this medicine.
- You notice any changes in your mood like depression, feeling low, suicidal thoughts, etc. Discontinue taking this medicine and contact your doctor immediately.
- Finap Tablet must not be used by women, children or adolescents (below 18 years).
Mode of Action of Finap 1 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Finap 1 MG
- Finap Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, with or without food.
- Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Finap 1 MG
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Finap 1 MG
- Finap Tablet should be stored at room temperature, protected from moisture and heat.
- Keep them out of the reach and sight of children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
Dosage of Finap 1 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Finap Tablet be used by children?
Q: Can I plan to have a baby if I am taking Finap Tablet?
- Finasteride 1 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 17 May 2022]
- Finasteride 1 mg film-coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 17 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 17 May 2022]
- Finasteride 5mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 17 May 2022]
- Finasteride 5mg Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 17 May 2022]