Brutapenem 500mg Injection
Brutapenem 500 MG Description
Brutapenem Injection is used to treat severe and serious infections caused by various infection-causing bacteria. Brutapenem Injection contains meropenem as its active ingredient. It is a higher-end
antibiotic. Meropenem works by killing bacteria that cause infection. This medicine will be administered under medical supervision. Inform your doctor if you have any other medical conditions or if you are on any other medication or supplements.
Uses of Brutapenem 500 MG
- Brutapenem Injection is used to treat severe bacterial infections.
Contraindications of Brutapenem 500 MG
Side effects of Brutapenem 500 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Brutapenem 500 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have diarrhoea after taking & during treatment
- You experience an allergic reaction (rashes, itching, swelling, dizziness, breathlessness)
- You have existing liver or kidney disease
- You have a history of fits and other brain problems
- You are on any medications
Mode of Action of Brutapenem 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Brutapenem 500 MG
Interactions of Brutapenem 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Brutapenem Injection works, or Brutapenem Injection itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat blood thinners like warfarin, medicines for brain-related disorders such as valproic acid and medicines used to treat gout such as probenecid.
Storage and disposal of Brutapenem 500 MG
- Store in a cool dry place. Protect it from light.
- Do not freeze.