Z Screen Sunscreen Gel 50ml
Z Screen Sunscreen Gel provides effective broad-spectrum protection against both Ultraviolet A (UVA) and Ultraviolet B (UVB) rays. Formulated with SPF 50, it protects the skin from sun damage. It is very light on the skin and has a velvety feel. With a high concentration of zinc oxide 25%, Z Screen Sunscreen Gel creates an excellent broad-spectrum UVA to give maximum protection against the scorching sun.
- With a high concentration of zinc oxide 25%, Z Screen Sunscreen Gel creates an excellent broad-spectrum UVA to give maximum protection against the scorching sun.
- It provides full-spectrum coverage across the entire UVB and UVA range.
- Unlike conventional sunscreen, Z Screen Sunscreen Gel is free of chemical activities. Hence, it does not leave any irritation on the skin.
- Z Screen Sunscreen Gel has patented index match technology to ensure a non-whitening, non-opaque sunscreen experience.
- Zinc Oxide
- Tinosorb S and M
- Mexoryl SX
- Titanium dioxide
- Zinc oxide
- PABA and trolamine salicylate PABA
- Helps to guard the skin from tanning and sunburns.
- Z Screen Sunscreen Gel helps to counter premature ageing.
- Helps maintain the skin's natural texture.
- It prevents darkening of skin, sunburn and premature ageing.
- Z Screen Sunscreen Gel has SPF 50.
- It gets instantly absorbed into your skin leaving it soft and smooth.
- Leaves behind a supple matte finish.
How to Use
- Dot sunscreen directly onto your face—instead of squeezing a giant blob onto your hands and applying it. This technique helps it absorb more quickly and evenly.
- Put Z Screen Sunscreen Gel on first, then your moisturiser.
- Best to get it right on your clean, dry skin. However, this is less important if you use zinc oxide or titanium dioxide sunscreen.
- Use sunscreen daily. Most sun exposure is causal and incidental, meaning you get it walking to the subway or to get lunch or through your office window.
- Apply sunscreen before you go into the sun.
- Chemical sunscreens need time to be absorbed into the skin to work. So they require a head start of about 20 minutes.
- Sunscreens should be reapplied approximately every two hours when outdoors, even on cloudy days, and after swimming or sweating, according to the directions on the bottle.
- Always apply sunscreen before going outdoors.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store Z Screen Sunscreen Gel in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q 1. Will this sunscreen make your skin oily?
Ans. No, it gives a matt, silky, non-sticky and velvety feel sunscreen experience.
Q 2. What sunscreen should you use?
Ans. The Academy of Dermatology recommends everyone use sunscreen that offers the following:
- Broad-spectrum protection (protects against UVA and UVB rays)
- SPF 30 or higher
- Water resistance