Vivamom Kesar Badam Maternal Nutrition Drink Refill Of 400 G
Vivamom Kesar Badam is a maternal nutrition drink that is specially designed for pre-pregnancy, pregnant and lactating women. It helps by promoting the natural production of haemoglobin and enhancing their immune function. The Vivamom powder is Low Sugar, Low fat, Gluten-free, as well as Trans Fat-free, making it a complete nutritional health drink for women.
- This health drink for women has been crafted with special ingredients that enable enhanced development of their brain and eyes which is essential during the crucial months of pregnancy.
- Moreover, the Vivamom powder also supports the immune system of the mother which has a direct positive impact on the developing foetus as well as the breastfeeding infant.
- The probiotics and dietary fibre in this health supplement also aid the digestive process and ensure better gut health for would-be mothers.
- Haemo nutrients present in the Vivamom maternal health drink promote the production of blood as well.
- Dietary Fibre
- Hemo Nutrients
- This is a dietary supplement that can be used by pregnant women who require additional nourishment during their pregnancy.
- This nutritional health drink can also be consumed by lactating women to ensure their breastfeeding infant is fed with better quality of mother’s milk.
How to Use
- One serving of the Vivamom powder is 2 spoons of the powder mixed in the recommended amount of water or milk.
- Pregnant women can consume this health drink twice a day in the required amount.
- When mixing the Vivamom powder with water or milk ensure that there are no lumps remaining before consumption.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Always check the product label for its expiry date before consumption.
- It is advisable to consult a gynaecologist before beginning a course of the Vivamom health drink.
Q1: Is it safe for women with gestational diabetes?
Ans: It is generally considered safe for all pregnant women but if you’re suffering from gestational diabetes, then it’s best to consult a doctor before consuming this.
Q2: Can I consume it several times a day if I have nutritional deficiencies?
Ans: It is recommended not to increase the dosage without consulting with a doctor.
Q3: Is there any health risk if women who are not pregnant or lactating, consume this?
Ans: There have not been any such records but it may result in hormonal issues.