The Man Company Charcoal Peel Off Mask To Remove Blackheads, Dead Skin - 100 Gm
The Man Company Charcoal Peel Off Mask to remove blackheads and dead skin form an essential part of men’s skincare regime. The activated charcoal improves the skin by making it clearer and removes the dirt and blackheads accumulated on the face. Gooseberry and moringa take the skin cleansing process up by a notch by helping your skin fight the impurities and diminish the signs of ageing. The deep cleansing effect of The Man Company Charcoal Peel Off Mask helps reverse the damage caused by pollution. Using the Activated Charcoal Peel Off Mask brings about a balance in the skin’s oil composition. It possesses antiseptic and anti-pigmentation properties, facilitating effective skincare.
- This mask gets rid of impurities infesting the skin as the mask traps and pulls out the pollutants after drying out.
- This charcoal peel-off mask is suitable for skin cleansing and acts as a potent deterrent against oil, dirt and other environmental impurities.
- This peel-off mask for men brings a glow to the face without subjecting the skin to harsh chemicals.
- Moringa oleifera extract
- Multani mitti
- Activated charcoal
- Curcuma longa (turmeric) extract
- Emblica officinalis (amla) extract
- Citric acid
- Elimination of excess oil from the face.
- Providing nourishment to the skin with moringa.
- Inhibiting the appearance of wrinkles and dark spots.
- Unclogging pores.
- Deep cleaning the skin with activated charcoal.
- Removal of dead skin cells and impurities.
How to Use
- Start the process by cleaning the face with a suitable face wash.
- Pat dry the face with a towel so that the skin is free of any moisture.
- Using a spatula, apply The Man Company Charcoal Peel-off Mask.
- Spread out the mask evenly on the face.
- Let the mask sit for 20 minutes.
- Gently peel off the dried mask after 20 minutes.
- Wash your face with cold or lukewarm water and follow up with a moisturiser for glowing skin.
- Do not apply the mask gel on the eyes, ears, nostrils and lips.
- It must only be used for external use.
- If you are allergic to any of the components of the mask, stop usage immediately.
- People with sensitive skin.
- Men suffering from Rosacea (excessive skin redness and visible blood vessels).
Q1. Can The Man Company Charcoal Peel Off Mask be used on the beard?
Ans: No, the peel-off mask is meant to be used on the skin. You should not apply it to the beard.
Q2. Is pimple or acne removal one of the charcoal peel-off masks uses?
Ans: No, The Man Company Charcoal Peel Off Mask for men is not meant to help with pimples or acne. It is best used to remove dirt, impurities and excess oil buildup from the skin surface and unclog pores.