Steriall Sanitizing Disinfectant Wipes For Hands, Body And Surfaces 50 Wipes ( Pack Of 2 )
Sanitising wipes are an effective and quick way to keep all the germs at bay. Available with a perfect combination of ethyl alcohol and other ingredients, SteriAll Sanitizing Disinfectant Wipes For Hands, Body and Surfaces efficiently kills 99.9% of disease-causing bacteria and viruses. From your kitchen counter, kids’ toys, smartphones to high-touch points like doorknobs, light switches, keys, etc., you can disinfect various surfaces with SteriAll wipes. As these wipes have a skin-friendly pH, they are gentle on the skin and can be used to wipe away germs on your hands.
- Available in convenient, portable packs, these wipes can be carried easily in a purse.
- They can kill germs or viruses on multiple surfaces with just a single swipe.
- Designed to kill viruses and bacteria, SteriAll Sanitizing Disinfectant Wipes offer optimal germ protection.
- Owing to their antibacterial properties, these wipes kill infection-causing germs and give protection from many diseases.
- Made with a non-greasy formula, SteriAll Sanitizing Disinfectant Wipes are an excellent solution to keep your hands germ-free without any hassle.
- These hydrating wipes clean your hands while nourishing them.
- Ethyl alcohol
- Vitamin E
- Aloe Vera
- It can be used to disinfect multiple surfaces such as glass, marble, wood, plastic, etc.
- Best to disinfect high-traffic areas like keys, remote, wallets, etc., efficiently and quickly.
- Suitable for use on hands, face or any of your exposed body parts.
- SteriAll Sanitizing Disinfectant Wipes are on the go hygiene solution and can be used anywhere, anytime.
- These easy-to-use, less messy wipes can be excellent replacements for regular tissues and liquid sanitisers while travelling.
How to Use
- For hard surfaces: Wipe the surface thoroughly and keep the area wet for 2-3 minutes. Allow the surface to air-dry.
- Pre-cleaning is recommended for a highly soiled surface: Before using wipes on any greasy or heavily soiled area.
- For hands or exposed part of the body: Wipe your hands or face and let your skin air dry for 10 seconds.
- Refrain from using the same wipe for different surfaces.
- Keep them out of kids’ reach.
- Dispose of the used disinfecting wipe in a garbage can, don’t flush it down in the toilet.
- Before using disinfectant wipes, read the instructions carefully.
Q 1. Can SteriAll sanitising wipes cause allergy or any irritation on the skin?
Ans: Infused with aloe vera and vitamin E, SteriAll wipes for the body are gentle on the skin; hence, they don’t cause skin allergies. Even people with sensitive skin can use these wipes.
Q 2. Is using the SteriAll Sanitizing Disinfectant Wipes safe for pregnant women?
Ans: Formulated with recommended proportions of ethyl alcohol and other high-quality ingredients, these sanitising wipes are effective options to ensure hygiene on the go. With a skin-friendly pH balance, using SteriAll Sanitizing Disinfectant Wipes is safe in pregnancy.