Sri Sri Tattva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, 200ml
Sri Sri Tattva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil helps in adding lustre and moisture to the skin and hair. The extraction of this oil is conducted using the cold-pressed process and does not involve heat, thereby retaining the nutritional value of the oil. This organic oil is rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. It possesses anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties and contains essential fats, which make it perfect to be used to massage babies as well. It prevents rashes and smoothens the skin. It also promotes hair growth and aids in maintaining healthy hair. It stimulates the skin and hair, giving them a natural glow. It is also edible and has many health benefits.
- This coconut oil is cold-pressed and not solvent expelled. Hence its high nutritional properties are not lost.
- It adds moisture to the skin and hair and also retains it.
- Any irritations from rashes are eliminated by the application of this product.
- The skin is made soft and supple by this oil.
- It has anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties.
- It contains essential fats.
- It can be used to massage babies.
- It is edible and adds a distinct flavour to food.
- It is healthy for the heart.
- It adds to the efficient functioning of the endocrine and thyroid glands.
- It is a healthy and nutritious alternative to bad saturated fats.
- Its aids in improving metabolic activity.
- It boosts immunity as well.
Cold-pressed coconut oil.
Sri Sri Tattva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is used to soften and hydrate the skin and hair. Its high nutritional content helps to achieve healthy and supple skin and improve hair growth. It retains moisture in the skin and hair. It can also be used as a massaging oil on babies owing to the presence of essential fats in addition to its anti-microbial properties. This oil is also edible and has a plethora of health benefits. It boosts immunity and contributes to heart health. It improves metabolism and contributes to the healthy working of the endocrine and thyroid glands. Food made using his coconut oil is delectable as it adds a unique flavour.
How to Use
- Take some oil on your palm and apply it to your hair and scalp by gently massaging them.
- Leave it on for at least fifteen minutes before rinsing it off.
- Take some oil on your palm. Dip the fingers of your other hand in the oil and rub it on your face, arms and legs. The application of the oil must be accompanied by massaging the area of application. Use circular motions while applying it to the face.
- You can either leave it on or wash it off after an hour.
- This oil can be used in the preparation of different dishes in the quantities specified by the respective recipes.
- Store the oil in a cool place away from direct exposure to heat and sunlight.
- This product should be used within two years of its manufacturing date.
Q1. How much oil is present in one bottle?
Ans: One bottle of Sri Sri Tattva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil contains 200 ml of oil.
Q2. Is this oil vegetarian?
Ans: Yes, Sri Sri Tattva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is vegetarian.
Q3. Can this oil be applied to stretch marks on the body?
Ans: Yes, Sri Sri Tattva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil can be used on stretch marks as it decreases the healing time of existing stretch marks.