Scalpe Pro Anti-Dandruff (Pack Of 2x100 Ml) Shampoo Bottle Of 200 Ml
Scalpe Pro Anti-Dandruff Shampoo is manufactured by one of the most trusted Indian brands Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Shampoo is the best solution to every hair problem. It also prevents the occurrence of dandruff. A 200 ml bottle of Scalpe Shampoo retails around INR 220.
- Scalpe Pro Anti-Dandruff Shampoo has deep action and makes the hair stronger.
- The Climbazole ZPTO advanced conditioning does not dry out hair despite daily use.
- It eliminates dandruff by attacking the clinical issue from the root.
- Piroctone Olamine
- Propylene Glycol
- Zinc Pyrithione
- Coco Amido Propyl Betaine
- Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate
- Piroctone Olamine in Scalpe Pro Anti-Dandruff Shampoo improves the thickness of hair by reducing hair thinning.
- It reduces hair fall by reducing breakage and split ends.
- Climbazole tackles the build-up of dandruff.
- ZPTO has antibacterial properties that kill the microbes causing scalp irritation.
How to Use
- Wet hair generously with water.
- Take a small amount of Scalpe shampoo on your hands.
- Create lather.
- Message gently on the scalp till foam is created.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Keep an eye on the expiration date.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from the sun.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Rinse with water if the shampoo enters the eyes.
- Use it under medical supervision.
1. Is it okay to use Scalpe Shampoo daily?
The advanced formulation of Scalpe Pro Anti-Dandruff Shampoo conditions the hair and can be used daily without dryness and breakage.
2. Does Scalpe shampoo have side effects?
Scalpe Pro Anti-Dandruff Shampoo is gentle and does not cause severe side effects. However, some people might experience itching, burning sensation and discomfort. If such symptoms are noticed, contact a dermatologist immediately.
3. How long does it take for Scalpe Pro shampoo to show improvements?
Scalpe Pro Anti-Dandruff Shampoo takes a few days to few weeks to show improvements depending on the severity of the underlying condition.
4. How long do I need to keep Scalpe shampoo on hair before rinsing?
Scalpe Pro Anti-Dandruff Shampoo is not a hair mask that you need to leave on your hair. After applying the shampoo on the scalp, massage for about 3 minutes to remove all the accumulated oils and dirt. Then rinse off with water.
5. Does Scalpe shampoo get rid of dandruff permanently?
Yes, Scalpe Pro Shampoo eliminates dandruff from the core and prevents recurrence of the same. However, to see such results one must continue to use the shampoo regularly as prescribed by a skin care specialist.