Romson's Nitrile Medical Examination Gloves Box Of 100 (medium)
Latex Examination Glove is commonly used in the medical industry due to their high puncture resistance, and dexterous strength. The latex gloves are very tactile and are hence highly preferred for sensitive applications like surgery.
These Nitri Pro Nitrile Gloves from Romsons are non sterile, odour free and powder free
- These gloves are more sturdy as compared to latex exam gloves, thus do not puncture or tear easily
- These gloves are 100% latex free and avoids allergies associated with latex or powder
- The flexible soft design makes donning these gloves very easy
- The gloves has textured finger tips and are ambidextrous
- These gloves are available in Large size and come in a standard packing of 50 pairs per box
They prevent the spread of contamination, diseases, and infections among healthcare professionals and patients.
Product Specification and Features:
- These gloves create a barrier between skin and bio-hazardous waste such as saliva, blood, urine etc.
- Gloves protect doctors as well as patients by preventing the transference of germs during cross-examination
Directions For Use:
Put your hand inside the gloves and extend your fingers till they are straight. Make sure it stays fit and is not loose.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store at a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight