Pee Safe Aloe Vera Size S Panty Liners Box Of 25
Pee Safe Aloe Vera Panty Liners are for 21st-century women who are juggling multiple activities and are always on the go. Save your nice underwear from surprise periods, tampon or cup leaks or vaginal discharge and embrace the Pee Safe Panty Liners. The Pee Safe Panty Liners are extremely thin, soft and light for everyday use.
The cottony surface and curved shape allow for added comfort while wearing for long durations and performing day-to-day tasks. The absorbent material with a subtle fragrance of aloe vera keeps you fresh and confident all day long. Conquer your personal hygiene goals at an affordable price with the Pee Safe Panty Liners.
- Soft and lightweight for daily use.
- 185 mm wide panty liner provides optimal coverage.
- The natural fragrance of aloe vera avoids unwanted odours.
- Curved shape for extra comfort.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Organic Cotton
- Aloe Vera
- Tampon or menstrual cup leakages.
- Vaginal discharge.
- For unexpected periods or spotting.
- Urinary incontinence.
- Post-intercourse discharge.
How to Use
Like menstrual pads, Pee Safe Aloe Vera Panty Liners are lighter and thinner, which helps avoid unwanted discharges.
- Take the Pee Safe Aloe Vera Panty Liner pad out of the bag.
- Remove the paper from the back of the panty liner.
- Fix and secure on your panty, right in the middle.
- To dispose of the panty liner after use, roll it up in a piece of paper and throw it in the trash. Do not flush it as it may clog the drain.
Q 1. Will I get any rashes after using Pee Safe Aloe Vera Panty Liners?
Ans. Pee Safe Aloe Vera Panty Liners use organic cotton and are dermatologically tested. Rashes are usually caused by the plastic or chemicals components in the liners.
Q 2. Are there any side effects of using Pee Safe Aloe Vera Panty Liners?
Ans. The Pee Safe Aloe Vera Panty Liners are made of natural materials like cotton and aloe vera and are dermatologically tested. Therefore, there are fewer chances of any inconvenience. However, please contact a professional for advice if you are in doubt.
Q 3. Can I use Pee Safe Aloe Vera Panty Liners on my period?
Ans. Pee Safe Aloe Vera Panty Liners are smaller, thinner and lighter than the conventional sanitary pads. Therefore, they are not as absorbent for heavier flow. You can use them along with a tampon/menstrual cup as a precaution to avoid leakages. You can use the panty liners before or after your cycle to prevent spotting.