Pampers Premium Care Pants Diapers, Medium - 38 Count
Pampers Premium Care Pants Diapers are extremely soft as they have been designed with improved cotton-like softness and aloe vera to guard your baby’s gentle skin. They are equipped with advanced moisture lock technology and 3 air channels that make them breathable. These Pampers pants come with a wetness indicator that turns blue to indicate that it is time to change. Besides, pant-style diapers are easy to wear. These are recommended by paediatricians.
- Pampers Premium Pants come with improved cotton-like softness. Moreover, they consist of lotion with aloe vera that guards the gentle baby skin. Thus, using these can substantially lower the chances of redness and rashes.
- Another benefit of using these diaper pants by Pampers is that they come with a wetness indicator so you know just when it is time to change the diaper. The wetness indicator turns blue from yellow to indicate the need to change.
- Pampers Premium Care diapers also come with 3 air channels and micropores that make sure your baby’s skin breathes. This further bars the possibility of rashes.
- They are equipped with a unique disposal tape that helps fold and seal to keep the diaper intact.
- Pampers Premium Care Pants are used to keep infants and toddlers dry through the night so that they sleep well and wake up fresh.
- The diapers help avoid bedwetting and are a saviour while travelling.
How to Use
- Put your baby’s legs in the openings in the pants and pull upwards. Just make sure the pictures are in front and tape on the backside.
- Adjust the waistband to ensure the baby is comfortable.
- Make sure the leg cuffs are turned outwards.
- Read the label carefully before using Pampers Premium Pants.
- Change the diaper as soon as the wetness indicator turns blue from yellow.
- The diaper pants are meant for one-time use. Discard them after use.
1. After how many hours should Pampers Premium Pants be changed?
You don’t need to keep a track of the number of hours when you choose Pampers Premium Pants for your baby. This is because the Pampers product comes with a wetness indicator. The yellow indicator turns blue to indicate that it is time to change the diaper.
2. Are Pampers Premium Care Pants suitable for sensitive skin?
Pampers Premium Pants have been fabricated with improved cotton-like softness and include 3 air channels to ensure the baby’s skin remains guarded against rashes and redness.
3. Do Pampers Premium Care Pants remain intact?
Pampers Premium Care Pants come with a disposal tape that helps seal and keeps the diaper intact.
4. Are Pampers Premium Care Pants breathable?
Pampers Premium Care Pants are equipped with micropores and 3 air channels to ensure your baby’s skin breathes.