Oxum Solu Anti Fungal Lotion Bottle Of 100 Ml
Oxum Solu Anti-Fungal Lotion is a super-oxidised solution used for topical application to treat cuts, bruises, wounds, burns and other skin lacerations. Due to its antifungal properties, this solution is used in the debridement and irrigation of injuries, allowing them to heal. The product is manufactured by Alkem Labs and prevents microbial growth in wounded areas. The anti-inflammatory properties of this solution further help in wound healing.
Some key Benefits of Oxum Solu Anti-Fungal Lotion include:
- It is stable and non-inflammable.
- The Oxum Solu Anti-Fungal Lotion has antimicrobial properties that enable rapid wound healing and prevent infection.
- This solution has been developed using novel technology, making it very effective in the topical treatment of chronic wounds due to the novel technology.
- During gauze dressing, the continuous addition of Oxum solution will aid in preventing the growth of bacteria on the wound.
Oxum Solu Anti-Fungal Lotion ingredients include:
- Oxidised water: 99.97%
- Hypochlorous acid: 0.006%
Oxum Solu Anti-Fungal Lotion can be used for debridement and irrigation of skin cuts, wounds and other traumatic lesions.
How to Use
- The Oxum Solu Anti-Fungal Lotion is ready to use and requires no dilution or mixing.
- Apply it directly on the affected area by spraying, pouring or using a gauze dressing.
- Always clean the wound with gauze before applying this solution.
- When using gauze dressing on a chronic injury, soak and saturate the gauze with the Oxum lotion for 5-10 minutes.
- Cover the wound properly.
- Repeat the Oxum lotion application during each dressing change.
- This product must be used only under the guidance of a physician.
- It is for external use only.
- Once you open the seal, use the solution within 30 days.
- Keep the bottle out of reach of children.
- Store the product in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, preferably in temperatures below 30 degrees C.
Q 1. What is a chronic wound?
Ans: A wound is termed chronic when it has failed to heal or has not shown any signs of progress or improvement for over 30 days. Oxum Solu Anti-Fungal Lotion is beneficial to treat such chronic wounds.
Q 2. Is Oxum Solu Anti-Fungal Lotion better than Oxum spray?
Ans: Both the Oxum Solu Anti-Fungal Lotion and spray have the same contents, just their mode of delivery is different. They have the same effect on acute and chronic wounds and in their anti-fungal properties.
Q 3. What is the recommended Oxum Solu Anti-Fungal Lotion dosage?
Ans: To apply on an acute or chronic wound, you can apply the amount of solution required based on the wound size and nature. When using gauze to apply the solution, saturate the gauze with the solution for at least 5 to 10 minutes.