One Touch Select Plus Glucometer Test Strips Box Of 50
OneTouch Select Plus glucometer is a well-known product used for testing blood glucose levels in your body. These are small disposable strips of plastic. Once blood is drawn from your fingertips, the one touch select plus strip is used for quantitative measurement of glucose in the blood.
- It helps in determining blood glucose levels.
- It provides accurate and reliable test results.
- It is also used by healthcare professionals.
- Simple and convenient to use.
- Provides instant results anywhere and at any time.
- It is very simple to use and can help you understand how efficiently your blood glucose treatment program is working.
- Testing blood glucose frequently allows you to keep your diabetes in check.
- You can use it to keep a regular tab on your sugar levels from your home.
- Requires only a tiny drop of blood for the test.
- You can use it for measurement both indoors and outdoors.
How to Use
- Read the user manual for a step-by-step guide.
- Wash your hands well, pat dry with a towel before using.
- Remove the one touch select plus test strip from the box and insert it into the slot on your glucometer.
- Use a clean lancet and prick the side of your fingertip, wait till blood oozes out.
- Put a drop of blood onto the designated place on a test strip.
- Your blood glucose level will appear on the meter’s display.
- Note down your readings to better monitor your glucose levels.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children.
- Each strip is for single use only.
- Dispose of the used strips properly.
1. Can I use any glucometer?
No, the test strips are to be used with OneTouch Select Plus Simple glucometer only.
2. Should I share my test strips?
The one touch test strips should be used by a single person only and is not meant to be shared.
3. How many maximum test strips come in a box?
The maximum quantity of test strips in a box is 50.