Nivea Roll On Pearl & Beauty - 50ml
With a number of deodorants available in the market, Nivea has come up with one of the best deodorising and antiperspirant solutions for women. The Nivea Roll On Pearl & Beauty is a smooth roll-on deodorant that also helps in brightening the dark patches of underarm skin. By using Nivea Roll On Pearl & Beauty you can enjoy dry underarms for up to 48 hours with ease. The Nivea Roll On Pearl & Beauty is an alcohol-free roll-on, which is gentle on the skin and also leaves the underarm feeling fresh and fragrant. It has a sweet fragrance and the floral undertones make the deodorant very pleasant to smell too. The roll-on is easily applicable on the skin and gives the underarms an even tone.
- Nivea Roll On Pearl & Beauty comes in a small and easy-to-apply roll-on bottle. The roll-on makes the deodorant very easily applicable and also very convenient to carry.
- Nivea Roll On Pearl & Beauty has antimicrobial properties which protect the underarms from any bacteria which might cause odour formation.
- The antiperspirant properties of the roll-on last for long periods of time, keeping your underarms fresh.
- Nivea Roll On Pearl & Beauty does not contain any alcohol thus it is very mild on the skin.
- Nivea Roll On Pearl & Beauty has a soothing fragrance that stays for a long period of time too.
- Aluminum Chlorohydrate
- PPG-15 Stearyl Ether
- Trisodium EDTA
- Persea Gratissima Oil
- Hydrolyzed Pearl
- Propylene Carbonate
Nivea Roll On Pearl & Beauty is an antiperspirant and a deodorant for the underarms.
How to Use
- Unscrew the cap of the roll on the bottle and roll it once on your wrist if you are applying it for the first time.
- Roll it directly over your underarms and allow the antiperspirant to dry.
- The roll-on, once applied, stays for a long period.
- Read the label on the Nivea Roll On Pearl & Beauty bottle, carefully before applying it.
- The roll-on should only be applied on the underarms and not on other parts of the body.
- It is only meant for external use.
- Nivea Roll On Pearl & Beauty should be stored in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
1. Does Nivea Roll On Pearl & Beauty help moisturise the underarms?
The roll-on is an antiperspirant and a deodorant, however, it does not moisturise your underarms. It protects your underarms by keeping odour forming bacteria at bay.
2. Which is safer for the skin, deodorant sprays or roll-ons?
Deodorant sprays might contain alcohol, which darkens the skin. Thus roll-ons are safer as they are gentler on the skin than sprays.
3. Can I apply Nivea Roll On Pearl & Beauty on my clothes too?
No, the Nivea Roll On Pearl & Beauty should not be applied to clothes as it is meant for the skin only.