Nicotex 2mg Paan Gums Sugar Free Strip Of 9
Nicotex 2mg chewing gum contains small and sustained quantities of nicotine minus the harmful gases of smoking. Using this can reduce the severity of withdrawal symptoms and cravings. Manufactured by Cipla, this helps you quit smoking if you follow a 12-weeks therapy to eliminate nicotine dependence. Nicotex is formulated in a way to camouflage the strong taste of nicotine. It is available in Classic Fresh Mint, Fruity Mint, Mint-Plus, Sugar-Free Cinnamon and Paan flavours.
- It has special dual-coated technology for great taste.
- It offers intense craving relief.
- Nicotex helps you quit smoking in 12 weeks.
- It is a clinically proven therapy.
- Doctors recommended brand in India in NRT Category.
- It is used as an anti-smoking agent as it allows your body to adjust to less nicotine until you no longer need any.
- Nicotex Gum is intended to cushion the patients against the trauma of withdrawal.
- Used as a therapy to help you quit smoking.
- Reduces withdrawal symptoms, including nicotine craving associated with quitting smoking/chewed tobacco and gutka containing tobacco.
How to Use
The method of chewing Nicotex gum is not the same as that of ordinary chewing gum.
- Step 1 - Chew the Nicotex gum slowly till you get the taste of nicotine.
- Step 2 - Place and rest the gum between cheek and gums.
- Step 3 - When the taste fades, start chewing slowly again.
- Discard the gum after about 30 minutes.
- Do not chew the gum too quickly.
- Use it as directed.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Use it under medical supervision.
Q1. How many Nicotex gums should I use?
Ans: Individuals smoking 20 or fewer cigarettes a day should use the Nicotex 2mg gum. Use according to the following 12 weeks schedule and please refer to the package insert before usage.
Q2. What are the side effects of having Nicotex?
Ans: You may experience mild headache, dizziness, a dry mouth, throat irritation and nausea or vomiting, mouth sores when on Nicotex. Increased blood pressure, fast heart rate and dizziness may be experienced as well.
Q3. Does Nicotex work?
Ans: Users have said that Nicotex works if you want it to work. The product is great, but you must be willing to stop smoking.