Nicotex 2mg Cinnamon Gums Sugar Free Strip Of 9 |Helps Quit Smoking|
If you have tried and failed at quitting smoking, here's something that won't let you fail again. Presenting Nicotex Nicotine Gum that helps you quit smoking using the principle of Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT). A 12-weeks therapy programme using Nicotex will help you get back to life without nicotine dependence. Nicotex replaces the nicotine you get from cigarettes through gums in a lower quantity. And allows your body to gradually adjust to having less nicotine until you no longer need any and thus helps you quit smoking. Nicotex Sugar Free Gums are formulated keeping in mind the special taste requirements of the Indian palate. To best camouflage the strong taste of nicotine, Nicotex is also available in Classic Fresh Mint, Mint-Plus, Cinnamon and Paan flavours.
- The Nicotex Cinnamon Nicotine Sugar Free Gums help you quit smoking gradually.
- The Nicotex Sugar Free Gums are available in a variety of flavours such as Classic Fresh Mint, Mint-Plus, Cinnamon and Paan flavours.
- The Nicotine Gum saves you from the harms of cigarette smoking.
The key ingredient of the Nicotex Cinnamon Nicotine Sugar Free Gums is Nicotine Polacrilex USP (equivalent to Nicotine).
- Used to help people stop smoking.
- Relieves or prevents withdrawal symptoms of smoking.
How to Use
- This medicine must be taken according to the dose and frequency as prescribed by your doctor.
- It may be taken with or without food.
- Carefully read the product label for directions before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Check the product label and expiry date before buying.
- Consult your doctor immediately if you experience any allergic reactions after taking the medicine.
Q1. Is Nicotex Sugar Free Nicotine Gum a stimulant or depressant?
Ans: It has a dual action on our body which is opposite to each other. It acts both as a stimulant and a depressant. While the normal doses of this medicine act as a stimulant.
Q2. Who can take Nicotex Nicotine Gums?
Ans: This medicine acts as replacement therapy for cigarette smoking. This gum can be chewed upon whenever there is an increased urge to smoke. It also helps to prevent cravings to smoke in heavy smokers.
Q3. Are there any specific conditions where I should be cautious before taking Nicotex Gums?
Ans: It should be used only when advised by the doctor. Patients with cardiac disorders, diabetes, gastrointestinal disease and liver or kidney problems should be cautious before taking this medicine.