Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub - 100g
Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub helps eliminate the stubborn blackheads to help make your skin smoother and better. The Neutrogena Blackhead Scrub has Salicylic Acid as the key ingredient, which penetrates deep into the layers of the skin to eliminate the problem of blackheads. More so, it also prevents the formation of new blackheads on your skin. It also has an acne medicine that helps reduce your acne. The scrub is made with a unique formula that exfoliates and cleans your skin thoroughly without overdrying it. One can use it to fight blackheads.
- Eliminates blackheads.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Contains salicylic acid.
- Only natural ingredients.
- Oil control formula.
- Works as an acne medicine.
- Tightens skin pores.
- Clears skin properly.
- Creamy texture for smooth skin.
- Presence of beads for exfoliation.
- Presence of a mild fragrance.
- Non-comedogenic (Do not clog pores).
- Does not cause allergic reactions.
- Comes in a travel-friendly tube.
- Salicylic Acid
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Citric Acid
- Titanium Dioxide
- Sodium Benzoate
- Propylene Glycol
- Iron Oxides
- Helps fight blackheads.
- Prevents the formation of new blackheads.
- Smoothes skin.
- Prevents acne.
- Stops skin from overdrying.
- Gentle on skin.
- Helps control oil on the skin.
- Soothes skin.
- Aids in tightening skin pores.
- Makes skin clearer.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Gives a naturally refreshed look.
How to Use
- Wet your face with clear water.
- Take a sufficient amount of the Neutrogena Scrub into your palms.
- Work lather with a small amount of water.
- Now, apply it to your face.
- Massage it well.
- Focus on your nose and massage in an upward and outward direction.
- Be very gentle.
- Repeat the process for a minute or two.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Pat dry with a towel.
- For external use only.
- Do not rub the scrub too harshly on your skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep away from children.
- Close the cap after every use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- If you've other skin ailments, consult a dermatologist before using.
- If it gets into your eyes, wash it with water.
- Do not apply to broken or damaged skin.
Q1: Can I use this scrub as a daily face wash?
Ans: Yes, most definitely. This Neutrogena product is designed to be used daily to help treat your blackheads and make your skin better, cleaner and oil-free. Hence, you can use it as a daily face wash.
Q2: I've sensitive skin. Can I still use the blackheads scrub?
Ans: Yes, you can. The scrub has undergone several tests and was declared safe by dermatologists. It is suitable for all types of skin, including sensitive skin. Additionally, it does not cause allergic reactions to your skin.
Q3: How many times should I use it?
Ans: You can use the Neutrogena India scrub once or twice a day.