Nestle Cerelac Baby Food Milk Wheat Rice Mixed Fruit (From 10 Months) Box Of 300 G
Nestle Cerelac Baby Food with Milk is formulated carefully to ensure all the nutritional needs of your baby are met. With the richness of iron, vitamins and minerals, this baby food caters to 99% of your child’s daily iron needs and provides complete nutritive care. Packed with the goodness of fibre, it is the ideal start to introduce your child to the world of essential grains like wheat and rice.
- A rich dietary experience for your children with the richness of iron. 2 servings cater to 99% of your child’s daily iron needs.
- The benefit of 19 vital minerals and vitamins offering complete nutritive care.
- It is packed with the goodness of health and fibre with the use of cereal and fruit.
- Wheat flour
- Glucose syrup
- Milk-based solids
- Rice flour
- Soybean oil
- Rice flakes
- Strawberry puree
- Apple juice concentrate
- Malt extract
- Cereal cornflake mix
- Minerals (sodium chloride, zinc sulphate, electrolytic iron, cupric sulphate)
- Vitamins (riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, retinyl acetate, sodium ascorbate, nicotinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, calcium pantothenate)
- Glucose syrup
How to Use
- Fill a clean bowl with 100ml water.
- Combine 4 scoops of Nestle Cerelac Baby Food Milk.
- Stir well until a smooth mixture is obtained.
- Use it to feed the baby immediately.
- Ensure your hands and all mixing and serving utensils are thoroughly cleaned.
- Always consult your paediatrician before adjusting use and quantity.
- Avoid giving your baby very diluted or concentrated feeds. This may either not give your baby the required nutrition or may cause digestive issues.
- Keep the contents away from children.
- Feed the mixture as soon as it is prepared. Never keep the mixture idle for over 30 minutes. Discard all leftovers.
- Read the package and instructions carefully. Never use it after expiration.
- Replace the lid securely to keep it dry at all times. Store in a place away from moisture.
- Once opened, shift contents into an airtight, sealable container.
- Use a well-washed and dried scoop.
Q1. Can Nestle Cerelac Baby Food with Milk be given to 6-month-old children?
Ans: This is intended for children between 10 and 24 months. Check with your doctor before choosing this for your child.
Q2. Can Nestle Cerelac Baby Food with Milk be a replacement for breast milk?
Ans: Breast milk is best for your baby. Cerelac should only be introduced once the child is at least six months old. This is not a complete source of nutrition.