Mothercare Narrow Neck Bottle - Pink - 250ml
Mothercare Narrow Neck Bottle is a feeding bottle with a narrow neck and a bottle base that is easy to hold. The soft, flexible silicone nipple makes feeding more comfortable for the baby. The easy to hold bottle base prevents spills and eliminates any chances of accidental tipping while holding it. The Mothercare Narrow Neck Bottle is a stylish, leak-proof bottle that fits perfectly in the palm of your hand. Its unique design makes it ideal for small babies. It features a narrow neck that allows your baby to drink without having to strain their mouth or gums. Moreover, the smooth surface makes it easy for your baby to hold on to the nipple.
- It helps your baby to develop a healthy gulping habit at an early age.
- The soft silicone teats provide comfortable feeding time.
- It has a built-in value to help reduce discomfort caused by trapped air.
- Easy to clean and fill.
- It is designed in such a way as to prevent leaks when held onto for a prolonged time.
- Soft Silicone
- Polypropylene Plastic Material
- It is useful when you're travelling as it is designed to prevent spills.
- This 250ML Mothercare Narrow Neck Bottle is ideal for small babies and those with weak sucking skills.
How to Use
- The first step is to clean the bottle with a proper disinfectant and rinse it thoroughly with water.
- After cleaning it thoroughly, pour in warm milk, water or any other liquid suitable for feeding infants.
- Check the bottle's nipple to know the flow of liquid before feeding.
- Wash the bottle properly before using it for the baby.
- Don't leave your baby unattended while feeding with the bottle.
- If the seal of the product is broken, it will be non-refundable.
Q1. Is it necessary to wash Mothercare baby bottles with hot water?
Ans. Yes, it is highly recommended to wash baby bottles with hot water before use as it kills bacteria and germs. It is important to wash and sanitise feeding bottles after each use.
Q2. Can newborns use Mothercare Narrow Neck baby bottles?
Ans. Yes, but if you are breastfeeding your child, it is advisable to introduce a bottle after three weeks.