Mee Mee Caring Baby Wet Wipes With Lid, 72 Pcs (Aloe Vera, Pack Of 3)
Mee Mee Caring Baby Wet Wipes is a handy way to maintain a clean and refreshing mood for your baby. The baby wipes are non-toxic, 100% Dermatologically tested, with zero chemicals, making them safe for everyday use. With the infusion of Aloe Vera extracts, these wipes will give a cool and soothing effect to your baby’s skin. As the baby wipes go through rigorous quality checks, Mee Mee protects your baby’s sensitive skin from harmful chemicals.
- Mee Mee Caring Baby Wet Wipes is 100% alcohol-free and bacteria-free.
- Free of perfume, dyes, parabens and phenoxyethanol.
- Compact packing makes these wipes travel friendly.
- The soft material helps thoroughly cleanse your baby’s sensitive skin.
- Offers a comforting lemon fragrance.
- These wipes keep the baby’s skin hydrated and cool.
- Re-sealable cover maintains freshness and moisture of wipes.
- Made using spun lace and non-woven material.
- Aloe Vera extracts.
- Mee Mee Caring Baby Wet Wipes are handy during diaper changes.
- Quick clean-up after meal-time, play-time or travel.
- Can be used as an alternative to bathing.
- Moisturises skin during summers.
- Ensure the wipes do not come into contact with your baby’s eyes and other sensitive areas.
- Do not store under direct sunlight/high temperatures. This will prevent the drying of the Mee Mee Caring Baby Wet Wipes.
- After use, dispose of the wipes in the dustbin. Do not flush them.
- These baby wipes are for external use only.
How To Use
- Read the directions carefully before using the wipes.
- Wipe from front to back while changing the nappy of your baby.
- Can use one wipe for the front area (pee) & one wipe for the back area (poo).
Q 1. Can one use the Mee Mee Baby Wipes to wipe the baby’s face?
Ans: Yes, one can use Mee Mee Baby Wipes for the baby’s face. It can also be used to clean intimate areas and the body of the baby.
Q 2. Is Mee Mee Baby Wipes safe for newborn babies?
Ans: Yes, the Mee Mee Caring Baby Wet Wipes are 100% alcohol-free and are dermatologically tested. There are zero chemicals in these wipes, making them safe for newborn babies.