Medlife Essentials Oxyclinch-D Tablet 60
As an antioxidant and immunomodulator in diabetic complications
1 to 2 tablets twice daily after meals with lukewarm water or as directed by the physician.
Best before 36 months from the date of manufacture.
Keep the container tightly closed. Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Is Medlife Essentials Oxyclinch D Tablet safe for use?
- Yes, Oxyclinch D Tablet is 100% safe as it contains the extracts of Echinacea, Spirulina, Guduchi, Yastimadhuka, Ashvagandha, Haridra, Amalaki, Shigru, Tulasi and Pippali. However, it is recommended that you seek the advice of your physician.
- What is Oxyclinch D Tablet used for?
- This Tablet is indicated as an immunomodulator that helps to enhance the production of antibodies and immunoglobulin and increase the body’s resistance against microbes.
- Are there any side effects associated with Oxyclicnh D Tablet?
- No side effects of Oxyclinch D Tablet have been reported to date.
- Can I take Oxyclinch D Tablet with food?
- This tablet is recommended to be taken after meals.
- Is this tablet safe to use during pregnancy?
- Oxyclinch D tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Pregnant women should take this medicine under medical supervision.
- Can I take Oxyclinch D Tablet with other food supplements?
- Prior consultation with the doctor is advisable before taking Oxyclinch D Tablet concurrently with other food supplements.
- How can I store Oxyclinch D Tablet?
- Store this medication at room temperature (25-30°C). Protect from moisture and light. Keep the container tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children.
Keep away from direct sunlight
Store in a dry place