Mamaearth Anti Mosquito Roll-On Bottle Of 8 Ml
Mamaearth Anti Mosquito Roll-on is a fabric roll-on that gives protection from mosquitoes without the use of any harmful chemicals. Application of this roll-on prevents mosquitoes from biting the user indoors as well as outdoors. This roll-on is completely safe to use for the entire family, including infants. It is a unique formulation that ensures it does not stick to the skin but is absorbed quickly without any feeling of irritation.
- Mamaearth Anti Mosquito Roll-on benefits for its strong insect repellent properties.
- They help to protect against mosquito bites.
- It contains 100% natural mosquito repellent ingredients.
- Offers complete outdoor and indoor protection of up to 8 hours from mosquito bites.
- Can be applied on clothes, school bags, coats and prams of the baby for mosquito protection.
- Mamaearth Anti Mosquito Roll-on ingredients are herbal, natural, safe, chemical-free as well as DEET free.
- Citronella Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Lemongrass oil
- Mamaearth Anti Mosquito Roll-on is used to protect for up to 8 hours day and night against Dengue, Malaria & Chikungunya-spreading mosquitoes.
How to Use
- To use Mamaearth Anti Mosquito Roll-on, apply one small drop each on the fabric around the shoulders, legs and tummy area, away from your nose, for up to 8 hours of protection from mosquitoes
- For babies under 2 months of age, apply on their prams, cots or strollers.
- Do not apply directly to the skin and keep away from your nose.
- Tighten the cap after every use.
- For external use only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Read the label of the package carefully before use.
- Stop its use and consult a doctor if hypersensitivity or allergy occurs.
- This product contains natural ingredients and therefore may change colour.
Q 1. Is Mamaearth Anti Mosquito Roll-on suitable to be applied on the face?
Ans. Mamaearth Anti Mosquito Roll-on is a formulation of natural ingredients, however, it is advisable to not make direct contact with skin and thus is not suitable to be used on the face.
Q 2. Is Mamaearth Anti Mosquito Roll-on allergic in nature or cause side effects?
Ans. Mamaearth Anti Mosquito Roll-on is made up of natural ingredients and is generally safe to use. However, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, do not use the product. In case, allergic symptoms are being developed after its application, it is advisable to consult a physician immediately.