Make Sure Pregnancy Test Kits - Mini
Make Sure Pregnancy Test Kit - Mini is a pregnancy test kit with which you can test whether you are pregnant from the comfort of your home! The female body produces a hormone named human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) when you are pregnant. The body produces this hormone only if one is pregnant, i.e., HCG is released when the fertilised egg is attached to the uterus lining. Hence testing for the presence of HCG is a preliminary way to test for pregnancy.
Make Sure Pregnancy Test Kit - Mini lets you take a pregnancy test any time and anywhere. It is small and travel-friendly. All you need to do is place a drop of urine on the chemical strip, and you will get the result in five minutes.
- Make Sure Pregnancy Test Kit - Mini is small and easy to use.
- It detects the presence of human chorionic gonadotropin in your urine to determine whether you are pregnant or not.
- The results are highly accurate and dependable.
- This pregnancy kit mitigates the problem of waiting for a hospital trip to detect pregnancy.
- You can take a test at home and get the result in five minutes without any hassle.
- It has an ergonomic interface that gives the results in a format that is easy to understand.
- Make Sure Pregnancy Test Kit - Mini is used to conduct pregnancy tests at the comfort of your home.
- It is easy to handle and produces results within five minutes of using it.
- This test is in the form of a strip and helps you detect whether you are pregnant.
- It tests for the presence of human chorionic gonadotropin in your urine produced only when the fertilised egg attaches itself to the uterus wall.
- The results of this test are shown in a simple manner that is easy to understand.
How to Use
- Put a drop of urine on the chemical strip that has been prepared.
- Wait for five minutes.
- You will see one of the following results:
- Two lines at C and T mean that the test is positive (you are pregnant).
- One line at C means that the result is negative (you are not pregnant).
- If there are no lines, the test is invalid, and you need to take a new test using a new strip.
- Please keep this product away from the reach and sight of children.
- Ensure that the pregnancy test pouch is opened only when you are about to use it that is, just before testing.
- At the time of testing, it should be at room temperature.
- Read the results five minutes after testing.
- Take the test on the date of the expected period.
- Do not use this test after its expiry date.
- Discard the strip after using it.
Q 1. Is this pregnancy test kit reusable?
Ans. No, the Make Sure Pregnancy Test Kit - Mini is not reusable. Please ensure that you dispose of this pregnancy test kit after use.
Q 2. What does it mean when the test shows no lines?
Ans. When no lines are shown by the test after using it, it means that the test is invalid. This could be because of two reasons - either the pregnancy kit is past its expiry date, or you have not used the test correctly. Do read the label carefully before use to ensure accurate results.
Q 3. Can multiple tests be taken back to back to confirm the results?
Ans. Yes, you can take multiple tests to be sure of the results. Use new strips of Make Sure Pregnancy Test Kit - Mini each time you take a test.