Lupizyme Plus Mixed Fruit Flavour Syrup Of 200ml
Lupizyme Plus is a medicinal formulation made of digestive enzymes diastase and pepsin which are naturally present in the human body. It can be used to treat digestive disorders, flatulence, bloating, etc. which may have been caused by insufficient digestion. It also helps to improve the appetite and is useful in the maintenance of metabolic activities of the body.
- It contains Fungal Diastase or Fungal Alpha-Amylase derived from the controlled fermentation of the fungus Aspergillus oryzae and is similar in activity to the alpha-amylase present in humans. It helps in the digestion and breakdown of carbohydrates including starch.
- It also contains the protein pepsin, which is naturally present as a part of the digestive enzyme complex of humans. Pepsin causes the digestion of proteins in the diet.
- Lupizyme Plus comes in a tasty mixed fruit flavour.
Each 5 ml contains
- Alpha-Amylase I.P (1:2000) - 18.75 mg (Fungal Diastase derived from Aspergillus oryzae Digests not less than 37.50 g of cooked starch).
- Pepsin I.P (1:3000) - 12.50 mg (Digests not less than 37.50 g of coagulated egg albumin).
- Flavoured syrup base q.s.
- Colour: Caramel
Lupizyme Plus is an enzyme mixture formulation that contains the enzymes Fungal Alpha-Amylase and Pepsin, the enzymes used in the digestion of carbohydrates and proteins. It is used in the treatment of digestive disorders and associated conditions including flatulence, bloating, acidity, stomach cramps, etc. It also helps to maintain the regular metabolic activities of the body and helps to improve appetite.
How to Use
- Adults: Take one teaspoonful immediately after a meal or as directed by a doctor.
- Children: Take half the dosage for adults or as directed by a doctor.
- Store it at room temperature.
- Do not freeze.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Shake it well before use.
Q1: Can this cause any side effects?
Ans: This product contains enzymes present naturally in humans and regularly used in the treatment of digestive disorders, thus the chances of side effects are extremely rare. In case you experience any side effects, stop taking it and consult your doctor.
Q2: Can I take this during pregnancy?
Ans: Pregnant and lactating mothers are not recommended to take Lupizyme Plus. If you are planning a pregnancy while on dosage, consult a doctor for appropriate guidance.
Q3: I have missed taking a dose of this syrup, what should I do?
Ans: If you have missed a dose of Lupizyme Plus, there is no need for concern. Simply carry on with the consecutive regular dosage and do not double dose.