Loreal Professionnel Serie Expert B6+ Biotin Inforcer Shampoo - 300 Ml
L'oreal Professionnel Serie Expert B6+ Biotin Inforcer Shampoo is designed to strengthen fragile hair by targeting split ends and hair breakage to leave hair healthy, lustrous and soft. Enriched with B6 and Biotin, it deeply replenishes the natural moisture of the hair. It also conditions the hair deeply while detangling hair. Though it is suitable for all hair types, it proves to be extremely beneficial for weak hair. It helps you address a wide range of hair concerns.
- Comes with a deep nourishing effect to enhance hair manageability.
- Adds more shine and strength to the hair, thereby preventing hair fall and hair breakage.
- Strengthens fragile hair without stripping the hair from natural oils hence prevents hair damage.
- Detangles hair due to being equipped with a conditioning effect.
- Restore hair resilience and hair density while improving hair texture.
- Vitamin B6
- Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- Sodium Chloride
- Salicylic Acid
- To nourish damaged and dull hair aiming to bring back the lost moisture.
- To prevent split ends, hair breakage and hair loss thereby strengthening the hair.
How to Use
- Apply shampoo directly to wet scalp and wet hair tresses.
- Lather and gently massage all over the scalp and along with the tresses with fingertips.
- Rinse the scalp and tresses with water.
- Do not use if the bottle lid is broken and damaged.
- Store the bottle in a well-ventilated and dry place.
- Shampoo your hair cautiously while avoiding contact with your eyes and skin.
- Do not rub your eyes with shampoo.
- In case shampoo enters your eyes, rinse immediately.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from children.
Q1: Is the L'oreal Professionnel Biotin Inforcer Shampoo suitable for colour-treated hair?
Ans: Yes, the Loreal Professionnel Biotin Inforcer Shampoo is perfectly suitable for colour-treated and chemical-treated hair.
Q2: Do I need to use conditioner after L'oreal Professionnel Shampoo?
Ans: The L'oreal Professionnel Shampoo comes equipped with deep conditioning properties to detangle your hair. If you are looking for some extra conditioning, then you can use a L'oreal conditioner for hair manageability.
Q3: What is the ideal time for which the L'oreal Professionnel Biotin Inforcer Shampoo should sit on hair?
Ans: Generally, 2-3 minutes is the ideal time for a shampoo to precisely remove dirt and pollutants while detangling hair.