Lifebuoy Alcohol Based Hand Sanitizer 500ml
The Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer is alcohol-based and kills 99.99% of germs. The sanitizer keeps you protected from germs for up to 10 hours. It contains Aloe, which moisturises your hands and prevents dry skin. This sanitizer improves your immunity against germs so that you can go for long hours without washing your hands with water. Just pump out a bit of the liquid and spread it all over your hands and let it dry. After use, your hands will smell lemon-fresh and clean. The sanitizer is an easy and convenient method to maintain hand hygiene and stay healthy.
- An alcohol-based sanitizer that kills 99.99% of germs.
- Provides germ protection for up to 10 hours.
- It is safe to use and quite moisturising as it contains aloe vera.
- Builds immunity against germs for long hours.
- You do not need to wash your hands with water after using this Lifebuoy Sanitizer.
- It has a fresh and pleasant fragrance.
Each ml contains:
Extracts of Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) 0.87mg processed in Prasanna base (extra neutral alcohol) 70%.
- It maintains hand hygiene and kills 99.99% of germs.
- It offers protection against germs for a long period of time.
- It moisturises your hands and prevents skin from drying.
How to Use
- Pump a bit of the sanitizer liquid in your palms.
- Spread and rub the liquid over the back of your hands and all over the fingers too until dry.
- Do not rinse your hands with water after using the sanitizer.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from heat and flame.
- Avoid eye contact. In case the sanitizer comes in contact with your eyes, rinse thoroughly with water and if burning does not stop, contact your doctor.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Read the label carefully before using the hand sanitizer.
- In case you swallow the sanitizer, contact your doctor.
Q1: What is the size of the Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer bottle?
Ans: The Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer is 500ml in volume.
Q2: Is the sanitizer alcohol-free?
Ans: No, the sanitizer contains 70% alcohol to kill maximum germs.
Q3: Does the hand sanitizer have a fragrance?
Ans: Yes, the Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer has a lemon-fresh fragrance.