Lichensa Anti Fungal Ointment Tube Of 40 G
Lichensa Anti Fungal Ointment is primarily for those people suffering from eczema and fungal infections in the back, toes, cracked skin, dry skin, diaper dermatitis and so much more. This form of anti-fungal cream is perfect for solving multiple skin conditions like reduced pain, delayed muscle soreness and more. You can use it on cracked heels, napkin rash, dhobi itch, infection between fingers and toes, diaper rash and much more.
- Zinc oxide helps to treat skin irritations, minor burns, chapped skin and rashes.
- It can work on Pityriasis, a fungal infection that causes lightening or darkening of the neck, arms, legs and chest.
- Boric acid is another ingredient present, known for its antifungal properties.
- Menthol helps to relieve itching and inflammation caused as a result of dermatitis and hives.
- Clotrimazole is another ingredient used for treating skin infections like jock itch, athlete foot and many more.
- Zinc oxide
- Boric Acid
Whether you are suffering from diaper rash, nail infection, boils, bedsores or eczema, the Lichensa Anti Fungal Ointment is for you. It is a perfect cream to work on most types of skin infections from their core and offer permanent relief.
How to Use
- First, you need to wash the affected spot with light soap and water.
- Then apply the ointment in one thicker and uniformed layer.
- Repeat the application twice daily, first in the daytime and then before hitting the bed at night.
- Use this Lichensa Anti Fungal Ointment regularly to keep the feet beautiful and soft.
- If the heel cracks are deep, remove dirt from those portions first by washing thoroughly with water and soap and then apply the ointment for relief.
- Meant for external use only.
- Must be kept out of children’s reach.
- Store it in a cool and dry place, preferably dark as well.
Q1. Can it treat minor burns and rashes?
Ans: Yes, if you are suffering from minor burns or some skin rashes, this ointment will offer quick relief.
Q2. What kind of skin infections can it treat?
Ans: From jock itch to athlete's foot to even infections between toes and fingers, the Lichensa Anti Fungal Ointment can treat it all.
Q3. What about fungal infections?
Ans: This ointment has the power to treat Pityriasis, a fungal infection causing lightening or darkening of the skin around the arms, chest, neck and legs.