Lakme Sun Expert Tinted Sunscreen 50 Spf - 100 Ml
Sun Expert Tinted Sunscreen by Lakme is a revolutionary sunscreen that is formulated with Lakme’s one-of-a-kind sun protection formula. It is a tinted sunscreen that smoothly blends into your skin without leaving an ugly white cast. It gives you an invisible, natural finish. It is formulated with a high SPF 50 that effectively prevents up to 97% of harmful UV rays. UV rays from the sun are the main cause of sunburn. The sunscreen also gives the added advantage of PA+++ that shields you from UVA rays, without which you could be more prone to dark spots, sunspots, signs of premature ageing and skin darkening.
- Lakme Sun Expert Tinted Sunscreen is infused with cucumber and lemongrass extracts. Cucumber treats sunburn, reduces tan, provides hydration and adds a glow to your skin. Lemongrass controls the extra oil on the skin, diminishes puffiness and reduces open pores.
- This sunscreen gives you a tinted, ultra-matte finish that feels light and non-sticky on the skin.
- It gives medium coverage that does not feel heavy on the skin. With an even-toned look, it is perfect for everyday use. It blends very easily on the skin.
- Its fast absorption and non-greasy formula ensure a shine-free, light and clean feel.
- It has been dermatologically tested and is suitable for all skin types.
- Zinc Oxide
- Potassium Chloride
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Titanium Dioxide
- Magnesium Sulfate Heptahydrate
- Butylene Glycol
- Lemongrass Extract
- Cucumber Juice
- Aluminum Hydroxide
Lakme Sun Expert Tinted Sunscreen gives you maximum protection against the harmful UVA-UVB rays of the sun without being heavy or oily on the skin.
How to Use
- Take a coin-sized amount of the product on the palm.
- Using fingers, dot the sunscreen on the whole face and neck. Always apply sunscreen after cleansing your face.
- Blend it well in an upward stroke with the help of the fingers.
- Reapply after every 2 to 3 hours for effective sun protection.
- Not suitable for children below 15 years.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight and small children.
- Apply the sunscreen 15-20 minutes before stepping out.
- For topical use only. Do not ingest.
Q1: What is the benefit of Zinc Oxide used in Lakme Sun Expert Tinted Sunscreen?
Ans: One of the vital ingredients of the new Lakme sun expert tinted sunscreen is Zinc Oxide. Zinc oxide has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. It reduces inflammation of the skin and soothes the skin. That is why zinc oxide sunscreens like Lakme sunscreen are great for sensitive or acne-prone skin.
Q2: When can I apply Lakme Tinted Sunscreen?
Ans: Apply frequently to ensure optimum sun protection, especially after swimming and drying with a towel.
Q3: Is Lakme Sun Expert Tinted Sunscreen good for oily skin?
Ans: This easy-to-apply sunscreen is creamy and lightweight, making it ideal for normal, sensitive skin, oily or pimple-prone skin. It is non-comedogenic and non-allergenic, free of harmful chemical solvents.