Lakme Sun Expert Spf 50 Gel - 50 G
Sun Expert Sunscreen SPF 50 by Lakme is an advanced sunscreen that is formulated with Lakme’s unique sun protection formula. It is a gel-based sunscreen that smoothly blends into your skin without making your skin heavy and sweaty. It gives you the protection of an invisible sun barrier with a natural finish. It is formulated with a high SPF 50 that effectively prevents up to 97% of harmful UV rays. The sunscreen also gives the added advantage of PA+++ that shields you from UVA rays, without which you could be more prone to dark spots, sunspots, signs of premature ageing and skin darkening.
- UV rays from the sun are the main cause of sunburn. By protecting your skin against these harmful rays, Lakme Sun Expert Gel makes your skin ready for you to step out in the sun without the fear of having tan and dark spots.
- This sunscreen contains cucumber and lemongrass extracts in Lakme Sun Expert Gel composition. Cucumber treats sunburn, reduces tan, provides hydration and adds a glow to your skin. Lemongrass controls the extra oil on the skin, diminishes puffiness and reduces open pores.
- Its ultra-matte texture glides on effortlessly and seeps into your skin so fast, it feels like you are barely wearing anything.
- Lakme sunscreen has a fast absorption, non-greasy formula that ensures a shine-free, light and clean feel. It is perfect for everyday use and blends very easily on the skin.
- Zinc Oxide
- Titanium Dioxide
- Butylene Glycol
- Lemongrass Extract
- Cucumber Juice
Lakme Sun Expert Gel gives you maximum sun protection and against the harmful UVA-UVB rays of the sun without being heavy or oily on the skin.
How to Use
- After cleansing and hydrating your face, take a coin-sized amount of Lakme sunscreen on your palm.
- Using fingers, dot the sunscreen on the whole face and neck.
- Blend it well by dabbing the product with the help of the fingers.
- Reapply it after every 2 to 3 hours for effective sun protection.
- Lakme Sun Expert Gel for kids below 15 years is not suitable.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Apply the sunscreen 15-20 minutes before stepping out.
- For topical use only.
Q1. Is Lakme Sun Expert Gel hypoallergenic?
Ans. It is hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and has been dermatologically tested to be suitable for all skin types. It also contains no harmful chemicals like sulfates and parabens. It contains Zinc Oxide that has healing properties to reduce inflammation and soothes the skin.
Q2. When can I apply Lakme Sun Expert Gel?
Ans. Apply Lakme sunscreen frequently to ensure optimum sun protection, especially after swimming.
Q3. Is Lakme Sun Expert Gel good for oily skin?
Ans. Because of its gel-like formulation, this sunscreen is lightweight, making it ideal for oily, sensitive or pimple-prone skin. It does not weigh down on your face and can be used alone or under makeup.