Kapiva Himalayan Shilajit Resin - 20g
Shilajit, also named the mineral pitch, is a substance that has numerous health benefits. Usually grown in mountainous regions, Kapiva Himalayan Shilajit has wide-ranging properties. It is a rich source of fulvic acid and minerals that can help you stay energised. If you are exploring ways to increase your strength and stamina, switch to the Ayurvedic goodness of Kapiva Himalayan Shilajit, sourced from the higher altitude of Himalayan mountains. It is rigorously purified & filtered to ensure against heavy metals. Kapiva Himalayan Shilajit is a health booster for enhancing your physical and mental wellbeing.
- Shilajit helps in boosting male vigour and stamina.
- It is also known to help relieve chronic fatigue syndrome & tiredness upon regular consumption.
- Kapiva Himalayan Shilajit reduces hair loss & helps gain muscle.
- It has anti-ageing properties.
- It comes in handy in treating high-altitude sickness.
- It helps to increase iron levels in the body.
The main ingredient that goes into making Kapiva Himalayan Shilajit Resin is Shilajit, a blackish sticky substance found in the Himalayan mountains.
The main use of Shilajit is to boost strength and vitality.
How to Use
- Take a pea-size of shilajit powder with a spoon or knife.
- Add it to a glass of water/milk and stir it well.
- Drink it once the shilajit gets dissolved.
- Solid form shilajit can be consumed by everybody in daily life without any hesitation.
- Please note that this is not a gum resin, but it is a hard form of shilajit and needs some time to dissolve completely.
- One can consume it for 3 months and then give it a break for 30 days and then resume.
- Children below 12 years of age should not consume shilajit.
- Please do not consume before or after 3 hours of alcohol consumption.
1. Is Kapiva Himalayan Shilajit Resin lab-tested?
Yes, every batch of Kapiva Himalayan Shilajit goes through rigorous rounds of filtering to check it for heavy metals. It is then lab-tested to assure that it is safe to use. We deliver this purified and filtered shilajit to your doorstep.
2. Can Kapiva Shilajit change form? Is it okay to consume it if it has passed its expiry date?
Yes, depending on the temperature, this shilajit can change its form from solid to liquid or vice versa. It is perfectly safe to consume it if it is within the date of expiration.
3. How pure is Kapiva Shilajit Resin?
Kapiva Himalayan Shilajit Resin sources its shilajit from the higher altitude regions of the Himalayas. The shilajit undergoes various purification processes to make it free from heavy metals. Kapiva Himalayan Shilajit Resin is GMP-certified, 100% natural and sourced from farmers in Kashmir.