Product Description :
Flax Seed (or Alsi) is a Superfood, and is packed with both macro and micro nutrients. Flax Seeds are rich in Protein, Dietary Fiber, Omega-3 & Anti-Oxidants.
Not only are they nutritionally dense, they are also very versatile and can be used in many ways: Roasted Whole Flax Seeds can be used with yogurt, cereals, in making granola bars or baked goods. Ground Flax Seeds can be sprinkled on a salad, cereal or smoothie. You can also hydrate Ground Flax Seeds (also called as “Flax Egg”) & use it as an egg replacement / binding agent in baking.
Flax Seeds are rich in Omega-3, and can help reduce LDL (bad cholesterol) and lower triglyceride levels, keeping your heart healthy.
Gut Healthy: Flax Seeds are rich in Dietary Fiber (they contain both soluble and insoluble fibers), that help keep you fuller for longer. The combination of soluble and insoluble fibers promote good gut health and aids in digestion.
Rich in Anti-Oxidants: Flax Seeds are an excellent source of Anti-Oxidants, which not only help fight free radicals, but also give you a glowing skin and hair.
100% Organic: We source our Flax Seeds from a Certified Organic Supplier, so you can be assured that they have been grown without the use of any Pesticides, and will provide you with Clean Nutrition.
Bursting with Nutrition :
• Superfood : Roasted Flax Seeds (or Alsi) - Single Ingredient (100%).
• Flax Seeds are rich in Protein, Dietary Fiber, Omega-3 & Lignans
• Rich in Protien (26.9%) : Helps in Muscle Development
• Rich in Dietary Fiber (24.1%) : Improves Gut Health and helps control Blood Sugar
• Rich in Omega-3 : Reduces Bad Cholesterol
• Rich in Lignans : Fights free Radicals and builds Immunity
• Good for your Heart, Good for your Gut !
How to use :
Flax Seeds are very versatile and can be used in many ways : Roasted Whole Flax Seeds can be used with yogurt, cereals, in making granola bars or baked goods. Ground Flax Seeds can be sprinkled on a salad, cereal or smoothie. You can also hydrate Ground Flax Seeds (also called as “Flax Egg”) & use it as an egg replacement / binding agent in baking
Organic Flax Seeds (100%) - Single ingredient
Product Feature :
25.9% Protein | Roasted, not Fried | Single Ingredient - 100% Organic Flax Seeds | Clean Nutrition | High Dietary Fiber | High Omega-3 | Lingnans | 100% Natural | Zero chemicals | Gluten Free | No Artificial Preservatives | Vegan | Zero Junk
Nutrition Information :
CLEAN NUTRITION : Macro-nutrients (Per 100 g): Energy: 567.4 kcal, Protein: 25.9 g, Total Carbohydrates: 26.1 g (Dietary Fibre: 24.1 g | Sugar: 0 g), Total Fat: 40 g (Saturated Fat: 0 g | Transfat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 g). Micro-nutrients Present : Vitamin B1 and Vitamin E
Safety Information :
• Read the label carefully before use
• ALLERGEN INFORMATION : FREE FROM ALLERGENS
• This food is by its nature Gluten Free
• Processed in a facility that also handles Sesame Seeds, Almonds, Peanuts, Cashewnuts and Hazelnuts
• Made in a dedicated dairy-free, gluten-free and soy-free facility
Storage Information :
• Store in a cool & dry place, away from sunlight & heat
• After opening the packet, transfer contents into an air-tight container