Johnson'S Baby Soap Wrap Of 75 G
The Johnson’s Baby Soap Wrap Of 75 G is a mild and gentle soap for babies enriched with gentle ingredients, which preserve the natural moisture of the infant’s skin.
The Johnson’s Baby Soap Wrap Of 75 G is clinically tested and will keep your child’s skin soft and delicate. It is dermatologically tested and does not contain any parabens or phthalates.
- Specially formulated and clinically proven to be soft and safe for a baby's delicate skin.
- No parabens, SLS, dyes or alcohol are present.
- Contains a small amount of baby lotion and vitamin E, which is known to be excellent for babies.
- Sodium Palmate
- Sodium Palmkernelate
- Mineral Oil
- Titanium dioxide
- C12-C15 Alkyl Benzoate
- Dimethicone 200/50
- Tocopheryl acetate
- Hydrolyzed milk protein
- Stearyl alcohol
- Disodium EDTA
- The Johnson’s Baby Soap is gentle on your baby's skin and may be used whenever he or she needs to be bathed.
Directions for Use
- Apply the soap to the baby's skin by rubbing it into your palm.
- Work up a lather by massaging gently.
- After rinsing with plain water, pat dry.
- It may be used at any moment when washing your child.
- Only suitable for exterior use.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Keep it away from children's reach.
- Subject to adult supervision; should not be utilised by children unsupervised.
- If it goes into the eyes, rinse off immediately with plenty of water; otherwise, it can cause irritation.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Stop using it if it causes skin irritation.
Q1. Is Johnson’s Baby Soap clinically tested?
Ans1. Yes, a 5 tier safety assurance method is applied to each and every Johnson product.
Q2. Does one need to consult the doctor before using Johnson’s Baby Soap?
Ans2. No, The Johnson’s Baby Soap is safe for use without a doctor's prescription.