Johnson'S Baby Milk Soap 75gm
Infused with the power of milk protein, Johnson’s Baby Milk Soap is designed especially for sensitive baby skin. This gentle baby soap helps to nourish and clean your baby’s skin without the use of chemicals. Johnson’s Baby Milk Soap composition and ingredients are formulated to be mild but protective to ensure clean and safe washing for delicate baby skin.
- Milk protein and Vitamin E are included in Johnson’s Baby Milk Soap ingredients for the ultimate nourishing effect, allowing your child's skin to stay clean and healthy.
- To meet the highest safety standards, this Milk Soap does not include phthalates or parabens and has been dermatologically tested as safe for infant use. Recommended by doctors, this mild cleansing bar won’t cause irritation or rashes on your child’s sensitive skin.
- With its new easy-grip form factor allowing for easier application, Johnson’s Baby Milk Soap for kids is convenient to handle and use for baby’s bath time. It also rinses off easily, making less work and effort for you.
- This baby soap helps to retain and protect your child’s natural skin barrier and the moisturising oils on the surface without washing it all away like other harsh soaps. This helps to maintain healthy, resilient and moisturised skin while still keeping it clean and hygienic.
- Sodium Palm Kernelate
- Sodium Palmate
- Sodium Chloride
- Mineral Oil
- Milk Protein
- Vitamin E
Gentle and mild baby soap enriched with milk protein to clean and nourish delicate baby skin.
How to Use
- Apply soap to your hands and lather well by rubbing together.
- Gently apply it to your baby’s body, massaging it into the skin while avoiding the eyes.
- Rinse it off with clean, warm water.
- This product is for external use only. Avoid contact with the baby's eyes.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from moisture when not in use.
- Keep away from heat and sunlight.
Q1. How often should I use this soap for my child?
Ans: The frequency of washing your baby’s body changes during the first 24 months of their life, it ranges from once a week to nearly every day. Check with your doctor as it will depend on your child's age.
Q2. Is it safe for babies under 6 months of age?
Ans: Yes, Johnson’s Baby Milk Soap and all its ingredients have been clinically and dermatologically tested multiple times to ensure the highest safety levels. It is safe to use on babies under 6 months.
Q3. What is the size of the soap?
Ans: The soap bar itself is 75g. The product packaging comes in a box that is roughly 8x3x5 cm.