Johnson's Baby Cotton Buds - 150's
A baby's hygiene is something that no parent wants to compromise with. Be it shampoos, moisturizers, lotion or cotton buds. The cotton used for Johnson's Cotton Buds is pure and soft and the finished products are sterilized and clinically tested before packaging.
The buds are very thin in texture. Hence, you can even use them to clean the delicate areas of your baby's body, such as the gaps between fingers and toes and nostrils. These buds for babies can also be used to apply lotions or medicines in sensitive areas.
- Johnson’s Baby Cotton Buds can be used to clean delicate areas of a baby's body with ease.
- It has been clinically proven to be mild for a baby's delicate skin.
- It is sterilized before packing so that the baby’s delicate skin is not harmed.
How to Use
Use Johnson's Buds after bath time to dry the outer surface of the ear or anytime to gently remove visible dirt and wax. Guide the swab over the folds and creases around the outer surface of each ear because this area is so sensitive, it's extremely important to keep it clean and even more important to use extra care in doing so.
- Keep it away from the reach of children. Using them without adult supervision can cause injuries.
- Inserting the swab into the ear canal can result in injury.
- Store it in a dry place and protect it from moisture, as that can lead to the accumulation of bacteria on the cotton.
1. What are baby cotton buds used for?
Gently cleanses and dries between baby's fingers, toes and around the eyes, nose or outer ear. It can also be used to apply the cream to blemishes. Ideal for applying and removing make-up and cleaning around eyes and outer ear. Never insert a cotton bud into the inner ear or nose.
2. Are Johnson’s cotton buds biodegradable?
Produced by grassroots movement surfers against sewage, the stems of these cotton buds are made from bamboo and come in a recyclable cardboard box. Once you're done with the buds, you can dispose of them in your compost or organic waste bin, thanks to them being super eco-friendly and biodegradable.
3. How do you sterilise cotton buds?
Ask your assistant to open a bottle of isopropyl alcohol, which is a colourless, flammable, organic chemical compound liquid. Hold the cotton swab over the sink with both hands so you don't drop it. However, Johnson’s Baby Buds are already well-sterilized before it is packed.
4. Are Johnson's cotton buds plastic?
Some of you may have noticed a change in Johnson's cotton buds recently, from blue plastic to white paper sticks. We have decided to remove the plastic and replace it with 100% paper in support of wider campaigns to protect the environment by reducing plastic waste in our country's rivers and seas.
5. Can I use Johnson's baby products on a newborn?
The Central Drugs Laboratory (CDL) in Kolkata, the national statutory laboratory under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, has concluded that Johnson & Johnson's products are safe to be used on newborn infants.