I-Feel Gentle Intimate Wash - 100ml
I-feel Gentle Intimate Wash helps maintain the pH balance of intimate skin while also protecting it against rashes, itching and abnormal odour. Use I-feel Gentle Intimate Wash daily, even during pregnancy or periods, as it is free from sulfates, parabens and alcohol.
- The lactic acid present in I-feel Gentle Intimate Wash helps in maintaining the pH of the respective area.
- Tea tree oil, along with tulsi and neem, aid in preventing infections and maintaining the fragrance.
- Acts against rashes, irritation, drying and itchiness.
- Aqua Lauryl Glucoside
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Decyl Glucoside
- Lactic Acid
- PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate
- Triethylene Glycol
- Citric Acid
- Tea Tree Oil
- Aloe Vera Barbadensis Extract
- Ocimum Sanctum Extract
- Azadirachta Indica Extract
- Helps in providing freshness and preventing any unpleasant odour.
- Aids in maintaining the pH of the intimate parts.
- During periods, it can help in treating rashes, irritation and dryness.
How to Use
- Wash your hands thoroughly before using I-feel Gentle Intimate Wash.
- Open the pump in the direction of the arrow given on it.
- Lightly push the pump to extract some of the I-feel Gentle Intimate Wash on your hands.
- Create a lather and apply it externally to the intimate area.
- Gently wash it with water and pat dry with a clean cloth.
- If it comes in touch with your eyes, rinse them well with water.
- In case of any skin discomfort, stop using it right away and see your doctor.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Only for external use.
- Do not rub the cloth harshly over the intimate area to dry it.
Q1. Can I-feel Gentle Intimate Wash be used in pregnancy?
Ans: Since it is free from alcohol, paraben and sulfates, you can use it during pregnancy.
Q2. Can I-feel Gentle Intimate Wash be used in menstruation?
Ans: Yes, you can use it to relieve rashes, itching and irritation during menstruation.
Q3. Is I-feel Gentle Intimate Wash for men?
Ans: No, men cannot use it to wash their intimate parts.
Q4. Can I-feel Gentle Intimate Wash be used internally in the intimate area?
Ans: No, it is only for external use.
Q5. What is its scent like?
Ans: I-feel Gentle Intimate Wash composition has neem, tea tree oil and tulsi, giving it a natural fragrance.