Horlicks Protein Plus Chocolate Container, 400 G
Horlicks Protein+ contains three sources of protein each acting at different speeds, along with a number of other helpful nutrients. One of the primary benefits of Horlicks Protein Plus is maintaining strength over time and gaining muscle with regular consumption (as directed). Horlicks Protein has a high PDCAAS rating on all 3 protein sources (PDCAAS scores rate the efficiency and quality of protein sources).
- Triple action protein: Whey is a fast-acting protein, Soy is an intermediate-acting protein while Casein is a sustained, slow-release protein.
- Provides 9 of the required amino acids that are not produced by the body.
- Horlicks Protein helps adults maintain muscle mass and body weight.
- Delivers 34g of protein for every 100g of the product.
- Helps in building muscle as well as helping to meet daily protein requirements as part of a healthy diet.
Protein products, Malted Grain, Sugar, Casein, Dietary Fibre, Milk Solids, Cocoa, Vegetable Oil, Antioxidants, Vitamins, Minerals, Wheat Gluten, Flavouring, Colouring, Acidity Regulators, Salt.
Daily nutritional drink to supply up to 30% of daily required protein requirements (when consumed with cow/buffalo milk).
How to Use
- Add about 3 spoons of Protein Plus to a cup of lukewarm milk and stir well.
- Do not use very hot water or boiling milk for the best results.
- Do not use boiling milk.
- Do not consume if the package is damaged.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Do not consume if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Close the jar well after using it to avoid clumping or hardening of the formula. Keep away from moisture.
Q1: Is it Lactose-free?
Ans: No, Horlicks Protein+ contains milk solids, do not consume this if you have lactose intolerance.
Q2: Is this product safe for children?
Ans: This product is recommended for adults. Please consult your doctor before giving it to children.
Q3: What flavour is this Horlicks?
Ans: This particular jar is Horlicks Protein Plus in Chocolate flavour, 400g. Vanilla flavour for the same product is also available.
Q4: Is it safe for diabetics?
Ans: This product contains sugar, please consult your doctor before using this product as it might not be appropriate for those with diabetes.
Q5: What is the Horlicks Protein Plus price?
Ans: The price for this particular product is between Rs. 535 and Rs. 500.