Horlicks Health & Nutrition Drink Refill, 500 G
Horlicks is a highly nutritious drink that contains a multitude of vitamins, minerals and nutrients that are proven to help in growth and development. Horlicks comes in a variety of flavours and types like Junior Horlicks, Mother Horlicks and Horlicks Protein. Regular consumption of Horlicks drink prepared according to the recommended instructions has been clinically proven to increase the 5 signs of growth.
- Classic Malt flavour is delicious to drink on a regular basis.
- Helps children to grow strong and tall, while also improving mental performance.
- Helps adults to get their daily requirements of nutrients.
- Nutrients like Iron, Folic Acid, Vitamins B6 and B12 help to support normal immune function.
- Sodium and Chloride help to maintain electrolyte balance in your body.
- Helps to build strong bones due to calcium in the formula.
Malted Barley, Carbohydrates, Protein, Fats, Sugar (Sucrose), Vitamins: A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D and E, Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Biotin, Niacin.
Also contains minerals like Iron, Copper, Zinc, Iodine, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Chloride, Selenium,
Daily nutritional drink for boosting growth and development and supporting the immunity system.
How to Use
- Pour 2-3 spoons of Horlicks into a glass, add hot or cold milk.
- Stir well and enjoy. You can drink 2-3 glasses a day for the best results.
- In place of milk, water can also be used.
- Add a small amount of sugar for some additional taste.
- Store in a cool, dry place preferably in an airtight container. Close the lid tightly after use.
- Do not use the product if the package is damaged.
- Contains milk products, do not consume if you are lactose intolerant.
Q1: Is it chocolate flavoured?
Ans: No, this product is in the Classic Malt flavour of 500g. There are other flavours available like Chocolate, Elaichi and Kesar Badam.
Q2: Does Horlicks contain sugar?
Ans: Yes, it contains sugar, however, for diabetes patients, there is a sugar-free Horlicks called Horlicks Lite.
Q3: For which age groups is it recommended?
Ans: It is recommended for all age groups over except infants.
Q4: What is the Horlicks price?
Ans: Price for 1kg Horlicks Classic Malt ranges from Rs. 396 to Rs. 406 while 500g is Rs. 215 and above approximately.
Q5: Is it a vegetarian product?
Ans: Yes, Horlicks Classic Malt is marked as a vegetarian product.