Himalaya Quista Kidz (Chocolate) - 200g
Himalaya Quista Kidz Chocolate is a scientifically designed formulation that provides the necessary nutrition for the proper growth and development of a growing child. It is a quick start nutritional supplement that makes active, strong and smart kids. This extensively researched nutritional supplement is the perfect amalgamation of vital nutrients for your child’s overall development and well-being during their active growing years. It comes in a delightful chocolate flavour that children love. Give your kids the Himalaya Quista Kidz advantage.
- Active Growth - It improves the energy levels, gut health of kids and supports digestion for better nutrient absorption.
- Strong Immunity - It contains ingredients and nutrients that help to build up the natural immunity of growing children and helps them fight diseases.
- Smart Memory - Himalaya Quista Kidz enhances brain development for improved learning and concentration.
- Milk Protein Sources (45%) (Skimmed Milk Powder, Whole Milk Powder, Whey Protein Concentrate, Caseinate and Bovine Colostrum Powder (0.4%))
- Cocoa Powder
- Inulin (3.5%) (Prebiotic Fibre)
- Minerals (1%)
- Almond Milk Powder (0.4%)
- Stabilizer (INS 415)
- Ginger Juice Powder (0.16%)
- Tulasi Extract (0.12%)
- Mandukaparni Extract (0.1%)
- Taurine and Anticaking Agent (INS 551)
Himalaya Quista Kidz is a nutritional supplement for children in their growing years which provides them with the necessary nutrients for active growth, development of immunity and brain development for improved learning. It comes in a delicious chocolate flavour.
How to Use
- For kids aged 3 - 6 years, add 1 scoop of powder to 200 ml milk.
- For kids aged 7 - 10 years, add 2 scoops of powder to 200 ml milk.
- Stir briskly till no lumps remain.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Food supplements are not for medical use.
- Not for children with lactose intolerance.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Nutritional supplements are not a substitute for infant milk or food.
Q1. How many times should my child take this?
Ans: For an optimal nutritional supplement, Himalaya Quista Kidz should be taken twice a day in addition to a regular diet. Please consult a paediatrician for more details.
Q2. How long should this be taken?
Ans: Himalaya Quista Kidz is made for children above 3 years of age and can ideally be taken up to the age of 10 years. Please consult a paediatrician for specific guidance.
Q3. Can this cause any side effects?
Ans: Himalaya Quista Kidz is a nutritional supplement and should not cause any side effects. However, this product contains milk ingredients and is not suited for children suffering from lactose intolerance. It also contains lecithin (soy) and is not suited for children allergic to this.