Himalaya Gentle (Pack Of 4) Baby Soap Box Of 75 G
- Himalaya baby soap is a baby soap made from natural ingredients which is why it is gentle on a baby’s skin.
- Himalaya extra moisturising baby soap is infused with oils which helps lock the moisture on a baby’s skin to keep it supple.
- Himalaya nourishing baby soap is enriched with olive oil and almond oil which are great for the moisturisation of the skin.
- The baby soap is very gentle on a baby’s skin as it is free from any parabens, animal fats or synthetic colours.
- You will not require a doctor’s prescription to purchase Himalaya baby soap.
- The soap keeps a baby’s skin nourished and moisturised for long periods.
Himalaya Gentle Baby Soap is a natural and ideal choice for cleaning the baby’s skin daily. The gentle formulation of the soap does not irritate the sensitive skin of your child and makes bath time fun. It is also a brilliant hydrating and moisturising soap that maintains the soft skin of the baby. Clinical tests on Himalaya Gentle Baby Soap confirm it is hypoallergenic soap, free of parabens, animal fats and synthetic colours that can harm the sensitive skin of babies.
- Almond oil in Himalaya Gentle Baby Soap has excellent moisturising properties that keep your baby’s skin soft and supple.
- Himalaya Gentle Baby Soap is enriched with olive oil, a rich source of vitamin E. Vitamin E provides deep nourishment to the skin and prevents chafing due to lack of hydration.
- Indian Aloe
- Almond Oil (Jaitun)
- Olive Oil (Vaitada)
- Soap base made from a vegetable origin
How to Use
Apply Himalaya Gentle Baby Soap on wet skin generously. Massage the baby’s skin till it lathers. Then rinse thoroughly with water.
- Himalaya Gentle Baby Soap is used to keep your baby’s sensitive skin clean and healthy.
- Infused with plant-based oil, it is a soap-free solution that is ideal for daily use on children of all ages.
- Himalaya Gentle Baby Soap is a single product that is ideal for the daily cleansing and hydration of your baby’s skin.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children.
- Be aware that the baby does not consume the soap or the lather produced by the soap while bathing.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with Himalaya baby soap with a baby’s eyes. Rinse thoroughly with water in the case of contact with the eyes.
- The soap lather should be rinsed off completely after a baby’s bath.
- Keep the baby soap in a separate soapbox for the baby.
- Do not keep the soap along with any other soaps or solutions.
- The baby soap does not have any side effects as it is made from completely natural ingredients.
- Himalaya baby soap is free from any irritants to a baby’s skin. It does not contain any parabens, acids or synthetic colours.
Q1. Is Himalaya Gentle Baby Soap safe for sensitive skin?
Ans: Yes, it is safe and gentle on the sensitive skin of your baby.
Q2. What to do if Himalaya Gentle Baby Soap accidentally comes in contact with the eyes?
Ans: If it accidentally gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. Consult a healthcare professional if the irritation persists.
Q3. Does Himalaya Gentle Baby Soap contain any animal-based ingredients?
Ans: No, it does not contain any animal-based ingredients, parabens or artificial colours and fragrances.
Q4. Can Himalaya Gentle Baby Soap be used as a shampoo?
Ans: No, it is meant for use on the skin.
Q5. Can I use Himalaya baby soap on my face?
Ans: Yes, the soap is safe for use on the face. However, extra care should be taken that it does not come in contact with the eyes.
Q6. Is Himalaya baby soap good for dry skin?
Ans: Yes. The soap is very nourishing for dry skin as it contains Vitamin E which helps moisturise the skin. Himalaya baby soap ingredients help lock the moisture of a baby’s skin and keep it supple and hydrated.
Q7. Is Himalaya baby soap safe?
Ans: Yes. The soap is made from completely natural ingredients and does not contain any harmful irritants to a baby’s skin.
Q8. What is the pH of Himalaya baby soap?
Ans: The pH value of this soap is close to 7.