Godrej Protekt On The Go Travel Disinfectant Spray - Citrus Fragrance - 85ml
The Godrej disinfectant spray has been formulated in such a way that it effectively kills 99.9% of germs. This spray is alcohol-based and effectively sanitises surfaces as well as objects. It helps neutralise foul smells and when sprayed, has a citrusy fragrance which is quite pleasant. The Godrej spray bottle is pretty light, making it convenient for you to carry it when travelling or going out.
The spray can be used on both hard and soft surfaces, be it in currency, elevator buttons, door handles, public transport seats, etc. To ensure no surface gets damaged, a spot patch test is in an inconspicuous area before spraying it all over.
- It is an alcohol-based disinfectant spray by Godrej.
- The formula is potent and kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria.
- The spray has a lovely citrus fragrance and effectively eliminates foul smells.
- It is travel-friendly and easily fits in your bag.
- It can be used on hard and soft surfaces. E.g., currency, elevator buttons, door handles, public transport seats, etc.
- Do not use the spray on polished surfaces.
- Ethyl Alcohol 95% v/v I.P (denatured with 3% Isopropyl Alcohol)
- Benzalkonium Chloride 80%.
- It disinfects surfaces and kills germs and bacteria.
How to Use
- Shake the bottle before use.
- Press the nozzle and spray it on surfaces.
- Let it dry.
- Do not use it on polished surfaces.
- To avoid damage, test it on an inconspicuous area before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Read the label on the can carefully before use.
- For external use only.
Q1. Does the spray effectively kill germs and bacteria?
Ans: The Godrej disinfectant spray is alcohol-based. It contains a mix of ethyl alcohol and isopropyl alcohol, which effectively kills germs and bacteria.
Q 2. On what surfaces can the disinfectant spray be used?
Ans: Use the Godrej spray on both hard and soft surfaces that are not polished. You can use the spray on benches, office tables, elevator buttons, car and bus seats, door handles, etc.