Glamwhite Enhanced Skin Lightening Cream is a skin lightening cream with Kojic Acid Dipalmitate and Arbutin for a glowing, fairer complexion. The combination of all these ingredients has skin lightening properties, making it ideal to be used for depigmentation and a lot more.
- Glycolic Acid
- Kojic Acid
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate
- Sodium Lactate
- Octyl Methoxycinnamate
- Pine Bark Extract
- Licorice Extract
- Titanium Dioxide
- Physalis Angulata Herba
- Skin Lightening Cream made with Arbutin and Kojic Acid Dipalmitate for a glowing, fairer complexion
- When all the above ingredients are combined, they tend to form skin lightening properties, result in depigmentation and much more.
- It is mainly used for skin lightening and this is achieved by elimination of the formation of dark spots over your face.
- It takes away any brown pigmentation marks and lightens the skin.
- This is an advanced version of Kojic Acid (which is natural) and supports all skin types.
- The ingredient Arbutin is a glycoside that prevents tyrosinase and further prevents the formation of melanin.
- Tyrosinase is an oxidase that is responsible for controlling the production of melanin. Simply put, Arbutin reduces the amount of formation of melanin which is responsible for skin darkening.
Direction for Use:
- Apply evenly on face and neck twice a day or as directed by physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Keep the product in a cool and dry place, avoiding from direct sunlight