Fast&up Promega Omega 3 Rich Fish Oil 1250mg 3:2 Health Epa:dha Ratio (60 Softgels)
Fast&Up Promega is an omega-3 supplement containing 1250 mg Omega-3 rich fish oil with 50% Omega-3 fatty acids in 60 soft gel capsules. Fish oil is one of the best-known sources of Omega-3 fatty acids. This Omega-3 supplement provides pure Omega-3 fatty acids sourced from ocean fish without any contamination. These are essential fats required for the normal functioning of various physiological processes.
- Essential fatty acid supplements, Omega 3 soft gel.
- It helps in maintaining vision and heart health.
- Useful in keeping joints healthy.
- It helps one improve focus and stay active.
- Better absorption and high bioavailability.
- It has no fishy aftertaste, burpless and mercury-free.
- It is a great source of Omega-3 fatty acids, useful for maintaining good health.
- It may also help support a healthy mood.
- Fish oil
- Omega-3 fatty acids
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
- Fast&Up fish oil capsules contain high amounts of Omega-3 fatty acids with EPA (375 mg) and DHA (250 mg).
- It helps to maintain heart and brain health and supports cognitive health. It also supports eye and joints health as well as takes care of the proper functioning of the nervous system.
How to Use
Take 1-2 soft gels daily to boost your lifestyle. Drink sufficient water with a capsule.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Take under medical supervision only.
Q1. Can I have the supplement daily?
Ans: Yes, you can have the capsule daily for good health. You can take it anytime during the day for a healthy heart, brain, eyes and joints. Daily consumption is recommended for best results.
Q2. Can athletes have Fast&Up Promega?
Ans: Promega is ideal for athletes, fitness enthusiasts as well as anyone having an active lifestyle aiming for a healthy life.
Q3. What is the ideal time to take fish oil capsules?
Ans: Some may prefer to take it first thing in the morning with breakfast. It is the easiest way to ensure that you're getting your daily dose. Meanwhile, others may find that taking fish oil with lunch or just before bed works better for them.