Fash X gel is a gentle and non-irritating gel face wash that is best for people with sensitive and acne-prone skin. It lathers up nicely, cleanses dead cells and dirt, and keeps the skin free of excessive oil for 3-4 hours. The deep cleansing action ensures your skin gets rid of unwanted impurities and is squeaky clean and soft.
· It is effective against skin problems such as acne and eruptions.
· It is gentle and is suitable for all skin types.
· It can be used by both men and women.
· Shows reduction in breakouts.
· The cleanser glides easily on the skin.
· Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate
· Sodium Laureth Sulfate
· Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
· Capryloyl Glycine
· Xanthan Gum
Not only does the Fash X Gel keep the skin healthy and hydrated, but it also regulates the skin’s ecosystem and helps in preparing the skin for acne treatment. Capryloyl glycine content builds an acid barrier to help maintain good skin health, Decyl Glucoside forms foam to retain skin moisture and it also prevents inflammation and itchiness. Fash X gel face wash gives you a refreshing feel and glow.
How to Use
· Wet your face.
· Pump an adequate amount of foam onto your palm.
· Gently massage your face with the product for 2 minutes.
· Be very gentle when you massage the foam on the skin.
· Rinse thoroughly with water and pat dry.
· Use it under medical supervision.
· For external use only.
· Read the label carefully before using the product.
· Keep it out of the reach of children.
· Store it in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
· Check its expiry date.
Q 1. How many times can I apply Fash X Gel?
Ans. You can apply Fash X gel 1 to 3 times a day or as prescribed by your healthcare professional.
Q 2. What are the side effects of Fash X gel face wash?
Ans. Fash X gel face wash generally does not cause any side effects. You should do a patch test on your hand to check for any reactions such as skin reddening, rash or any other allergic reactions.
Q 3. Will this product maintain pH balance?
Ans. Fash X gel maintains the skin's pH of 5.5
Q 4. Can I use a cream after face wash?
Ans. Yes, you can use a moisturizer within 3 minutes after face wash.