F'it Nutrition Bar - Nuts N Seeds (pack Of 12)
F’it nutrition bar is the complete nutritional bar to balance the daily nutrition requirements of the body. With no added sugar, it is made of 100% natural ingredients and enriched with almonds, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds for maximum health and to boost immunity. It provides complete nutrition anytime, anywhere. Furthermore, it boosts energy to take on all work stress-free and stops hunger cravings.
- This nutrition bar contains 30% protein and 6% dietary fibres.
- F'it nutritional bar is gluten-free.
- This nutritional bar is a rich source of antioxidants, proteins, zinc, magnesium and essential fatty acids like omega 3.
- It fulfils the everyday demand for nutrition.
- F'it nutritional bars are great energy boosters.
- It aids in weight management.
- F’it nutrition bar energises you before and after working out.
- Brown rice syrup
- Unsweetened peanut butter
- Chia seeds
- Flax seeds
- Sunflower seeds
- Pumpkin seeds
- F’it nutrition bars are suitable for gym-goers, swimmers, cyclists and athletes to boost energy before a workout.
- It is used to revive the muscles post-workout.
- A healthy nutritional energy booster bar helps to balance the energy requirement in the body.
How to Use
- Eat it at your comfort when you need energy.
- Store it in a cool, dry and hygienic place.
- If you are sensitive to the F'it Nutrition Bar composition, do not consume it.
Q 1. What makes F'it nutritional bars suitable?
Ans. They are loaded with nuts, provide energy anytime, anywhere and contain 30% protein and 6% fibre to balance the nutrient requirements and go a long way towards boosting your health.
Q 2. Does F’it nutrition bar contain a lot of sugar?
Ans. No, these bars do not contain any added sugar. It has only natural ingredients that are optimal for balancing nutritional needs.
Q 3. Is F’it nutrition bar suitable for kids?
Ans. Yes, they are suitable and are well suited to meet the daily nutrient requirements of kids.
Q 4. When should one eat F’it nutrition bar?
Ans. Whenever you feel a lack of energy, you can grab a nutritional bar. Additionally, if you need extra energy for sore muscles, F’it nutritional bars can revive you post-workout.