Everherb Flaxseed Omega 3 - Essential Fatty Acids - Healthy Heart - Bottle Of 60
EverHerb Flaxseed Softgel Capsules are made from flaxseed oil, one of the richest sources of plant-based Omega- 3 fatty acids. Flaxseed oil contains an abundant amount of ALA (alpha-linolenic acid)- an essential fatty acid which your body can not make and gathers from food or Omega- 3 supplements. It also contains soluble fibres, lignans, high-quality protein and certain polyphenolic compounds rich in antioxidant properties.
EverHerb Flaxseed Softgel Capsules, especially due to its ALA content, play a significant role in cardiovascular health through its effect on blood cholesterol levels, provide protection against oxidative stress and damage and have anti-inflammatory actions. It supports the regular function of heart, blood vessels and muscles. It improves blood circulation and blood pressure too. It can reduce the risk of atherosclerosis, where arteries get clogged due to plaque formation, by lowering cholesterol.
- Supports healthy heart & cardiovascular function
- Maintains balance in blood cholesterol levels
- Helps in maintaining optimal blood pressure
- Provides cardioprotection against oxidative damage
- Reduces the risk of getting heart-related diseases
- Improves blood circulation throughout the body
- Enhances vascular tone and heart muscle function
- Can reduce arterial plaque formation & platelet aggregation
How to take this supplement:
- Consume this capsule with lukewarm water or as directed by a physician.
- Do not take this supplement more than the stated recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Storage conditions: Store at room temperature (25-30°C). Protect from moisture and light. Keep the container tightly closed. Keep it out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 24 months from the date of manufacture
Frequently asked questions:
Q1. Are there any side effects associated with EverHerb Flaxseed Softgel Capsules?
Ans. There are no side effects associated with this supplement. But if you are allergic to flaxseed, then you should not consume this product.
Q2. Can I use this supplement as a substitute for my heart care medicines?
Ans. No, this supplement is not a substitute or alternative to any medicine prescribed by your doctor for a genuine health condition. This is an additional supplement to keep your heart healthy.
Q3. What other special warnings should I be aware of before taking this supplement?
Ans. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any medical condition or planning to undergo any surgical procedures.